Use this quick start guide to collect all the information about CIW Web Design Specialist (1D0-520) Certification exam. This study guide provides a list of objectives and resources that will help you prepare for items on the 1D0-520 CIW Web Design Specialist exam. The Sample Questions will help you identify the type and difficulty level of the questions and the Practice Exams will make you familiar with the format and environment of an exam. You should refer this guide carefully before attempting your actual CIW Web Design Specialist certification exam.
The CIW Web Design Specialist certification is mainly targeted to those candidates who want to build their career in Web Design domain. The CIW Web Design Specialist exam verifies that the candidate possesses the fundamental knowledge and proven skills in the area of CIW Web Design Specialist.
CIW Web Design Specialist Exam Summary:
|Exam Name||CIW Web Design Specialist|
|Exam Price||$150 (USD)|
|Number of Questions||70|
|Schedule Exam||PSI Store|
|Sample Questions||CIW Web Design Specialist Sample Questions|
|Practice Exam||CIW 1D0-520 Certification Practice Exam|
CIW 1D0-520 Exam Syllabus Topics:
|Site Development Essentials||
- Identify and manage elements of the Web site development process.
- Meet customer expectations with Web site project and design.
- Identify ethical and legal issues relevant to Web development and design.
|Web Design Elements||
- Use Web design principles to evaluate and develop a site's aesthetic qualities and its ability to enhance viewer experience.
- Use Web design principles to enable navigation, usability and accessibility.
|Basic Web Technologies||
- Use basic HTML and XHTML (X/HTML) to develop a series of Web pages.
- Use X/HTML and extended technologies to enhance Web page structure, format and usability.
- Create image files, and use images in X/HTML pages and site design.
- Create Web sites using GUI site development applications.
- Publish and maintain a production Web site.
|Advanced Web Technologies||
- Use multimedia and plug-in technologies to enhance a Web site.
- Use client-side and server-side programming to enhance Web site functionality.
- Connect Web pages to a database.
- Conduct effective Internet marketing.
- Create syndicated feeds using feed management services.
To ensure success in CIW Web Design Specialist certification exam, we recommend authorized training course, practice test and hands-on experience to prepare for CIW Web Design Specialist (1D0-520) exam.