CIW 1D0-735 Sample Questions:
02. Cross-site scripting (XSS) is a type of:
a) phishing scam.
b) security risk associated with signed scripts.
c) same-origin policy violation.
d) code-injection attack.
03. Which statement about the prototype property is true?
a) It is only available in DOM objects.
b) It is available in all objects.
d) It is only available in custom objects.
04. Which variable data type is a variable that has not yet had a value assigned to it?
a) To flush system memory
b) To pause a program's execution
c) To destroy unused variables
d) To exit a control structure
b) history -= 1
09. Consider the following code:
for (X; Y; Z)
What does Y represent in this statement?
a) The highest value that the counter variable may reach
b) The loop counter variable initialization expression
c) The condition under which the loop will execute
d) The loop counter increment or decrement
10. Which example demonstrates correct syntax for declaring a variable?
a) var 2lastName;
b) var _LAST_name;
c) var .last_name;
d) var @lastName;