01. You are a marketing professional who is marketing to an engineering segment. You need to create a new field for a marketing form.
The new field needs to be a number that can support a level of precision up to 7 decimal places. Which field type should you use?
a) Single Line on the Text
b) Floating Point Number
c) Whole Number
d) Decimal Number
02. You are a marketing administrator. You need a marketing form that will only accept contact information and allow opt-in to emails. What kind of form should you create?
a) Journey Form
b) Forward to a friend Form
c) Landing Page Form
d) Subscription Page Form
03. Your marketing department has determined that they want to create a Customer Journey that will target marketing contacts that have visited your website in the past 12 months.
Which type of marketing segment should you create?
a) Profile Segment
b) Interaction Segment
c) Landing Page Segment
d) Customer Insight Segment
04. You are a marketing manager that uses Dynamics 365 Marketing. You monitor leads that are created from marketing activities. You need to determine how leads are created.
Which two ways can leads be created for a marketing contact?
Each correct answer presents a complete solution.
a) Attending an event.
b) Submitting a landing page form.
c) Responding to a social post.
d) From an action in a customer journey.
e) Responding to a Forms Pro survey.
05. You are a marketing professional for Contoso, Ltd. You have set up a webinar event showcasing the new features of a new product.
On the event record, you have set Allow anonymous registrations to Yes. When you check the portal website, you notice that you must create a registration account to register for the event.
Why might the event require you to register anonymously, despite the setting above?
a) Your portal is a site hosted externally
b) Your portal is a site hosted by Dynamics 365 Portals
c) Your portal is Dynamics Native Portal
d) You must republish the event
06. You are a marketing professional for Contoso, Ltd. You are creating a marketing form and want to add a subscription list. As you go through the tool box, you see the subscription list. You notice that there are not as many lists as expected.
Which criteria should be used to allow a subscription list to be visible in the toolbox?
a) Published Marketing Lists where the subscription field is set to True
b) Active Marketing lists where the subscription field is set to False
c) Published Marketing Lists where the subscription field is set to False
d) Active Marketing Lists where the subscription field is set to True
07. You are creating a multi-day conference event that is attended by attendees. The attendees will require hotel accommodations.
You need to block off rooms for single occupancy, double occupancy and suites at the hotel. Which method should you use to accomplish your task?
a) Create a hotel record and then a hotel room allocation record for each room type
b) Create a hotel record and then a single hotel room reservation record for all room types
c) Create a hotel record and then a single hotel room allocation record for all room types
d) Create a hotel record and then a hotel room reservation record for each room type
08. You are setting up a small workshop event. The event will have one session and one speaker. After you create the event, session and speaker engagement record, you want to publish the event to the event portal.
How should you publish the event?
a) Publish the event. The session and speaker will publish automatically
b) Publish the session. The event and speaker will publish automatically
c) Publish the event, session and speaker manually
d) Publish the event and session separately. Speaker will publish automatically
09. You are performing initial set up steps for Dynamic 365 for Marketing. What must you provide during first time setup?
a) company name and email address
b) company phone number
c) physical sender address
d) subscription center
10. You have a customer journey that sends an email, creates a phone call activity and sends a text message. Which set of actions must you take to activate your customer journey?
a) Validate, then Go Live
b) Check for Errors, then Publish
c) Validate, then Publish
d) Check for Errors, then Go Live