The purpose of this Sample Question Set is to provide you with information about the Dell EMC VMAX3 Solutions and Design Specialist for Technology Architects exam. These sample questions will make you very familiar with both the type and the difficulty level of the questions on the E20-542 certification test. To get familiar with real exam environment, we suggest you try our Sample Dell EMC VMAX3 Solutions and Design Specialist Certification Practice Exam. This sample practice exam gives you the feeling of reality and is a clue to the questions asked in the actual Dell EMC Certified Specialist - Technology Architect - VMAX3 Solutions Specialist (DECS-TA) certification exam.
These sample questions are simple and basic questions that represent likeness to the real Dell EMC E20-542 exam questions. To assess your readiness and performance with real time scenario based questions, we suggest you prepare with our Premium Dell EMC VMAX3 Solutions and Design Specialist Certification Practice Exam. When you solve real time scenario based questions practically, you come across many difficulties that give you an opportunity to improve.
Dell EMC E20-542 Sample Questions:
01. What is the recommended setting for the Write Load Adjustment Factor when designing SRDF/A solutions with BCSD?
02. From an application perspective, what should be done prior to performing an SRDF establish operation?
a) Stop accessing R1 devices; continue accessing R2 devices
b) Stop accessing R1 and R2 devices
c) Continue accessing R1 and R2 devices
d) Continue accessing R1 devices; stop accessing R2 devices
03. You are in the process of designing a Unisphere for VMAX solution. What is the default performance database port number?
04. A customer wants to use Unisphere for VMAX to determine the disk groups that are a part of a VMAX3 Storage Resource Pool. Which Storage Resource Pool (SRP) report provides the required information?
a) Demand Report
b) Storage Group Demand Report
c) View SRP Details
d) Workloads Demand Report
05. Which VMAX3 FAST data movement algorithms are capacity related?
a) SRP capacity compliance and Disk resource protection
b) SLO capacity compliance and SLO response time compliance
c) Disk resource protection and SLO response time compliance
d) SRP capacity compliance and SLO capacity compliance
06. How is VMAX eNAS managed on a VMAX3 array?
a) File Dashboard in Unisphere for VMAX
b) System menu in Unisphere for VNX
c) SYMCLI command line only
d) Terminal session into Data Movers
07. What are the VMAX Sizer scenario types that can be created?
a) Sizing and Template
b) Sizing and Upgrade
c) eNAS and Custom
d) eNAS and Upgrade
08. A customer needs a file replication solution for replicating data between two VMAX3 arrays. Which license is required?
a) Single Remote Replication
c) SRDF Registered
d) Remote Replication Suite
09. You need to design a VMAX3 array solution using VMAX Sizer. Which step is optional?
a) Add Workload
b) Create Scenario
c) Define Constraints
d) Create Project
10. Which action will provide read/write access to the R2 devices while continuing work on the R1 devices of SRDF pairs?
Note: For any error in Dell EMC Certified Specialist - Technology Architect - VMAX3 Solutions Specialist (DECS-TA) (E20-542) certification exam sample questions, please update us by writing an email on email@example.com.