01. An engineer is testing controller failover on a newly installed Storage Center . Which process should the engineer use?
a) Start server 10 to a volume, restart a controller, then rebalance ports and ensure no 10 errors.
b) Start server 10 to a volume, restart either controller, and ensure no 10 errors are reported.
c) Start server 10 to volumes owned on each controller, restart the controllers sequentially, and ensure no 10 error.
d) Start server 10 to volumes owned on each controller, restart the controllers simutaneously. and ensure no 10 error.
02. Regardless of the redundancy type selected, which three RAID types are supported by Dell Storage Center?
a) RAID 3
b) RAID 10 Dual Mirror
c) RAID 50
d) RAID 6
e) RAID 0
03. An engineer has mapped a volume to an existing Windows 2012 server. The engineer has configured zoning and confirmed that all paths are correctly configured. The operating system can only see one path within the MPIO software.
Which step should the engineer take so that all paths are presented to the server?
a) download and install the MPIO Manager
b) run the commandmpclaim.exe -i –d "COMPELNT Compellent Vol "
c) change the Multipath 10 (MPIO) policy to Round Robin within MPIO Manager
d) change the operating system to Windows 2012 Pro MPIO within the server properties on Storage Center
04. On the first day after the Storage Center is installed, the engineer begins copying data to it. The engineer uses the default Replay Profile and Data Progression settings. The engineer notices that the system did take replays, but no data has been restriped in Tier 1. What is the cause of the problem?
a) The volumes are NOT mapped to servers.
b) Replays were created before Data Progression.
c) The system can NOT restripe data because it has only one tier of storage.
d) Data Progression occurred before the replays were created.
05. A customer has replication configured between its primary and DR sites. When does a customer need to update QoS node settings?
a) A security audit has found a substantial portion of unencrypted traffic between sites.
b) The number of volumes being replicated between sites has doubled.
c) Additional storage capacity was added to the production system.
d) The bandwidth between sites has been upgraded.
06. The engineer is upgrading an 8 Gb FC card to an 16 Gb FC card. Which option should the onsite engineer choose in the 10 card change wizard-7?
a) link to existing
b) new 10 card
c) change port config
d) not set
07. According to the best practices, what are the correct values for the following parameters on a QLogic HBA?
a) Connection options:0 - Loop only Login retry count:60 attemptsPort down retry count:60 attemptslink down timeout:30 seconds
b) Connection options:1 - point-to-point only Login retry count:60 attemptsPort down retry count:60 attemptslink down timeout:30 seconds
c) Connection options:1 - point-to-point only Login retry count:30 attemptsPort down retry count:Sattemptslink down timeout:60 seconds
d) Connection options:0 loop only Login retry count:30 attemptsPort down retry count:30 attemptslink down timeout:30 seconds
08. During the setup wizard, which two advanced options are available when creating a disk folder?
a) Import from External Disk
b) RAID stripe width
c) Tier Redundancy
d) Data Page Size
09. An engineer needs to physically install a two-port FC 10 card. Which steps should the engineer follow to perform this task?
a) Remove controller cover, remove existing FC 10 card, and insert the FC 10 card in the proper slot.
b) Remove controller cover, attach ESD strap, and insert the FC 10 card in the proper slot.
c) Unplug power, attach ESD strap, remove existing FC 10 card, and insert the FC 10 card in the proper slot.
d) Unplug power, remove controller cover, attach ESD strap, and insert the FC 10 card in the proper slot.
10. A Storage Center runs in Legacy Port mode. How should the Storage Center zone(s) be set up?
a) The server WWN should be in one zone.
b) All reserve port WWNs should be in one zone and all primary port WWNs in another zone.
c) All Storage Center WWNs should be in one zone.
d) All physical port WWNs should be in one zone and all virtual port WWNs in one zone.