Use this quick start guide to collect all the information about Dell EMC PS Series Storage Professional (DSDPS-200) Certification exam. This study guide provides a list of objectives and resources that will help you prepare for items on the DSDPS-200 Dell EMC PS Series Storage Professional exam. The Sample Questions will help you identify the type and difficulty level of the questions and the Practice Exams will make you familiar with the format and environment of an exam. You should refer this guide carefully before attempting your actual Dell EMC PS Series Storage Professional certification exam.
The Dell EMC PS Series Storage Professional certification is mainly targeted to those candidates who want to build their career in Storage PS Series domain. The Dell EMC Certified Professional PS Series exam verifies that the candidate possesses the fundamental knowledge and proven skills in the area of Dell EMC PS Series Storage Professional.
Dell EMC PS Series Storage Professional Exam Summary:
|Exam Name||Dell EMC Certified Professional PS Series|
|Exam Price||$225 (USD)|
|Number of Questions||55|
|Passing Score||700 / 900|
|Schedule Exam||Pearson VUE|
|Sample Questions||Dell EMC PS Series Storage Professional Sample Questions|
|Practice Exam||Dell EMC DSDPS-200 Certification Practice Exam|
Dell EMC DSDPS-200 Exam Syllabus Topics:
|Install Physical Hardware||
- Identify the physical requirements needed for a storage environment.
- Determine how to properly cable the storage environment.
- Identify the correct steps to install an HBA.
|Configure Dell EMC PS Series Storage Array||
- Determine how to initialize or add array and configure group, pool, and RAID settings.
- Determine how to deploy the environment.
- Identify functions and features of a volume on the Dell EMC PS Series Storage.
- Determine how to configure data protection on the Dell EMC PS Series Storage.
- Determine the steps to migrate volumes within a Dell EMC PS Series Storage group.
- Determine the proper security and/or access for a volume in the environment and implement it on the volume or volume group.
- Determine how to configure Dell EMC PS Series Storage SAN Headquarters (SAN HQ).
- Identify the proper steps to upgrade the Dell EMC PS Series Storage environment based on installed hardware.
- Determine how to configure Dell EMC PS Series Storage for performance and reliability.
|Configure Interconnect (network)||
- Identify the recommended settings for iSCSI on the network environment
- Determine the proper topology for an iSCSI network.
- Optimize performance and reliability for the iSCSI network.
|Configure and attach hosts on the Dell EMC PS Series Storage||
- Determine how to install and configure integration tools on host.
- Determine how to map and mount Dell EMC PS Series Storage volumes on a SAN attached host.
- Optimize performance and reliability for the iSCSI host.
|Test environment for proper working conditions||- Apply procedural concepts to perform failover testing for Dell EMC PS Series Storage SAN.||4%|
To ensure success in Dell EMC PS Series Storage Professional certification exam, we recommend authorized training course, practice test and hands-on experience to prepare for Dell EMC PS Series Storage Professional (DSDPS-200) exam.