01. Which statement about disk storage requirements for Archive Index Files is correct?
a) The disk storage requirements are always less than the requirements for the associated Archive Files.
b) The diskstorage requirements are always specified in the Optim Directory.
c) The disk storage requirements are often the same or more than the associated Archive Files.
d) The disk storage requirements are the same as the associated Archive Files.
02. When setting up Optim Connect Studio, which of the following is true?
a) Only one binding can be defined for each machine.
b) Optim Connect Studio does not support renaming a binding.
c) Parallel processing and Query Processor parameters are defined on the Server tab.
d) Registration of the product is done using Optim Configuration.
03. Which statement is correct with respect to setting expectations around archiveaccess and reporting?
a) Access to archive data performs just like a database.
b) ODM/Optim Connect must be used to access the archives.
c) Archive data access should rarely berequired.
d) Access using ODM/Optim Connect provides nearline access to archived data.
04. What identifies the tables, relationship traversals, and selection criteria for the data to be archived?
a) Access Definition
b) Archive File
c) Browse Utility
d) Storage Profile
05. How do you start the Optim Server when it is installed on Windows?
a) It must be started as a service and initiated by root.
b) It must be started manually as a process by any user.
c) It must be started by a user with the ability to log on as a batch job.
d) It must be started automatically when the machine is started.
06. Why would you use the Optim File Maintenance Facility?
a) To remove rows from registered Archive Files and compress Archive and Extract Files.
b) To update Archive File Indexes and Register Archive Files that have been moved from their original location.
c) To remove rows from registered Archive and Extract Files and compress Archive and Extract Files.
d) To remove rows from registered Archive Files, Extract Files, and database load files, and compress Archive, Extract, and database load Files.
07. You are installing IBM Optim into an Oracle environment. Which statement is correct about user permissions?
a) Theinstallation user requires the DBA role.
b) The installation user is the only user that can run Optim.
c) The installation user's permissions must be deleted once the installation is complete and all DB Aliases are created.
d) The installation user must have the SELECT ANY DICTIONARY role.
08. Which of the following are included in an Access Definition?
a) SelectionCriteria, Grouping Specifications
b) Table Maps, Column Maps
c) Column Lists, Report Specifications
d) Privacy Functions, Sort Criteria
09. When you create a new Column Map, which of the following is NOT a valid source?
a) A table in an Extract File
b) A constant value
c) A tablein an Archive File
d) A table in a database
10. A customer wants to Decommission their mainframe. Which scenario will Optim address?
a) They want to continue to use the CICS z/OS application to access the data.
b) Initially, their data was entered into their z/OS DB2 database. They have now decided to use Oracle on an AIX machine. They want to convert the DB2 packages to Oracle stored procedures.
c) They have data stored in both VSAM and DB2 on the z/OS platform and want to give up both their DB2 z/OS license and their hosted z/OS environment.
d) They want to store a copy of the application with the archives, in case they have to restore the data.