Use this quick start guide to collect all the information about IBM API Connect Solution Implementation (C9530-519) Certification exam. This study guide provides a list of objectives and resources that will help you prepare for items on the C9530-519 IBM API Connect v. 5.0.5 Solution Implementation exam. The Sample Questions will help you identify the type and difficulty level of the questions and the Practice Exams will make you familiar with the format and environment of an exam. You should refer this guide carefully before attempting your actual IBM API Connect Solution Implementation certification exam.
The IBM API Connect Solution Implementation certification is mainly targeted to those candidates who want to build their career in IBM Cloud - Integration and Development domain. The IBM Certified Solution Implementer - API Connect V5.0.5 exam verifies that the candidate possesses the fundamental knowledge and proven skills in the area of IBM API Connect Solution Implementation.
IBM API Connect Solution Implementation Exam Summary:
|Exam Name||IBM Certified Solution Implementer - API Connect V5.0.5|
|Exam Price||$200 (USD)|
|Number of Questions||72|
|Schedule Exam||Pearson VUE|
|Sample Questions||IBM API Connect Solution Implementation Sample Questions|
|Practice Exam||IBM C9530-519 Certification Practice Exam|
IBM C9530-519 Exam Syllabus Topics:
|Architectural Overview of IBM API Connect||
- Articulate the architectural requirements to support a given IBM API Connect topology.
- Compare the different IBM API Connect deployment options.
- Differentiate between the two types of organizations in IBM API Connect.
- Demonstrate the various stages in the lifecycle of an API, including Create, Run, Manage, and Secure. The API lifecycle provides the foundation of an API strategy.
- Distinguish between the various roles involved in the lifecycle of an API within IBM API Connect.
- Implement the OpenAPI specification in IBM API Connect.
- Identify typical use cases for IBM API Connect across industry.
|Cloud Manager Role||
- Install and administer collectives and gateways.
- Install and configure the IBM API Connect Cloud.
- Install, configure, and customize the Developer Portal.
- Manage the IBM API Connect Cloud using the REST interface.
- Use the IBM API Connect Command Line Interface.
- Backup and restore IBM API Connect configuration data.
- Backup and restore APIs and Products.
- Analyze logs to identify problems within the IBM API Connect Cloud.
- Secure the IBM API Connect Cloud.
- Integrate with an external user registry.
- Configure the API Gateway extensions.
- Manage IBM API Connect catalogs.
- Manage the IBM API Connect Cloud.
|API Developer Role||
- Design a LoopBack application using IBM API Connect.
- Use the Unit Testing tools to test APIs.
- Implement user-defined policies.
- Utilize built-in policies.
- Manage error handling.
- Utilize API properties.
- Create an API assembly.
- Create and configure a SOAP API.
- Create and configure a REST API.
- Apply a security definition to an API.
- Use the IBM API Connect Developer Toolkit Command Line Interface.
|Product Manager Role||
- Distinguish between the various lifecycle stages of APIs and Products.
- Gain business insight from analytics information.
- Show the relationship between Products and Plans and APIs.
- Design Products and Plans.
- Administer Consumer Access.
|App Developer Role||- Use the Developer Portal.||11%|
To ensure success in IBM API Connect Solution Implementation certification exam, we recommend authorized training course, practice test and hands-on experience to prepare for IBM API Connect v. 5.0.5 Solution Implementation (C9530-519) exam.