01. Which one of the following statements is TRUE about auditory learners?
a) They benefit from having outlines, agendas, and handouts for reading and taking notes.
b) They tend to lose interest if there is little or no external stimulation.
c) They react well to scenarios and stores.
d) They are hands-on learners.
e) They use color highlighters and take notes by drawing pictures.
02. Select below three ways an Instructor can create an appropriate level of learner comfort.
a) Student's are given games to supporting learning objectives.
b) Students, who participate more, receive more questions and feedback.
c) Student's personal risk is minimized.
d) Students that make errors are given positive feedback.
e) Students who participate less receive more questions and feedback.
03. You are an instructor and show up to class as usually in a coat and be. You are in Hawaii teaching at the bank of Hawaii at their site. All of your students are wearing Hawaii shirts.
It is most likely that your dress may create an issue with which type of credibility:
b) Social Racial
04. What is the exam code for E-Commerce Architect exam?
05. One thing an Instructor should never do in class is:
a) Use video recorder
b) Use Jargon
c) Use stories from the field
d) Use analogies
06. Martin is conducting a First Look session of ENSA program for nearly 60 attendees over the Internet. Which of the following instructional methods will be most effective for a large audience?
a) Group discussion
b) Giving the students independent assignments
d) Case study
07. You are taking over a class that has many problem with the previous instructor, who was terminated for his lack of technical knowledge. Although you are well-qualified to tech the course, you realize that is essential to establish your credibility before will NOT help you establish credibility with the class?
a) Mentioning the reasons the previous instructor was terminated
b) Stating your qualification to tech the course
c) Stating that each student will be graded based on his or her performance of the objectives.
d) Informing the class of you expectations and defining the classroom rules
e) Allowing the class to ask about your background
08. Content Credibility is best accomplished by which of the following?
a) Modeling group norms of behavior.
b) Respect a given equally to all learners.
c) Feedback regarding the instructor performance is invited and positively accepted.
d) Learner's questions are answered thoroughly, confidently, and accurately.
09. What is the PRIMARY reason for using a variety of media in a presentation?
a) To enhance instructor credibility
b) To receive favorable evaluations from the student
c) To confirm effectiveness of course design
d) To demonstrate subject matter expertise
e) To maintain learner attention and interest
10. The following three elements make up Professional Credibility:
a) Social Credibility
b) Field Experience Credibility
c) Content Credibility Personal Credibility
d) Technical Credibility