The purpose of this Sample Question Set is to provide you with information about the CompTIA Network+ exam. These sample questions will make you very familiar with both the type and the difficulty level of the questions on the N10-007 certification test. To get familiar with real exam environment, we suggest you try our Sample CompTIA Network+ Certification Practice Exam. This sample practice exam gives you the feeling of reality and is a clue to the questions asked in the actual CompTIA Certified Network+ Professional certification exam.
These sample questions are simple and basic questions that represent likeness to the real CompTIA N10-007 exam questions. To assess your readiness and performance with real time scenario based questions, we suggest you prepare with our Premium CompTIA Network+ Certification Practice Exam. When you solve real time scenario based questions practically, you come across many difficulties that give you an opportunity to improve.
CompTIA N10-007 Sample Questions:
01. If the network is congested and the destination device requests that the source device slow its transmission, what will occur?
a) The source will stop responding for 30 seconds and then continue transmitting.
b) The source will find a different route to send the data.
c) The destination will drop all packets for 30 seconds.
d) Nothing will happen.
02. A technician is configuring mobile devices for new employees. Which of the following documents should be updated to show that the new employees are receiving these mobile devices?
a) Network diagram
b) Asset management
c) Organizational chart
d) Standard operating procedure
e) Change management
03. Which of the following tools would a technician use to secure a CAT5e cable to a 110 block?
a) Wire strippers
d) Punch down
04. You experience connectivity problems with your SOHO network. What can you change in an attempt to solve this problem?
a) Shorten the SSID.
b) Remove all encryption.
c) Lower the transfer rate.
d) Raise the transfer rate.
05. A home user reports that a speed test website shows the following information:
Download speed: 33.3Mbps
Upload speed: 10.2Mbps
Which of the following is the correct interpretation of these results?
a) The home PC downloaded 33.3 MB of data to the website and uploaded 10.2 MB of data from the website.
b) The website upload bandwidth is saturated, and it does not match the download speed.
c) The home PC is receiving data at 33.3 Mbps and sending data at 10.2 Mbps.
d) The website is downloading data to its server at 33.3 Mbps and uploading data from its server at 10.2 Mbps.
06. Which of the following describes a process that can translate internal network IP addresses to external ones?
a) Change control
d) Remote terminal emulation
07. A system administrator is connecting workstations to a switch. During testing and verification, the system administrator notices latency with processing data on the workstations. The system administrator then notices that the workstations are connected to 100Mb ports on the switch and the workstations have 1Gb NICs.
Which of the following issues is the system administrator having with the switch and the workstations?
a) Speed and duplex mismatch
b) Bad switch ports
c) Bad NICs
d) Misconfigured IP
08. What is the term used for the number of hops necessary to reach a node?
a) Jump list
b) Link stops
d) Hop count
09. Which of the following WAN technologies would have the HIGHEST latency?
10. An SVI involves assigning an IP address to what?
Note: For any error in CompTIA Certified Network+ Professional (N10-007) certification exam sample questions, please update us by writing an email on email@example.com.