The purpose of this Sample Question Set is to provide you with information about the CompTIA Cloud Essentials+ exam. These sample questions will make you very familiar with both the type and the difficulty level of the questions on the CLO-002 certification test. To get familiar with real exam environment, we suggest you try our Sample CompTIA Cloud Essentials+ Certification Practice Exam. This sample practice exam gives you the feeling of reality and is a clue to the questions asked in the actual CompTIA Cloud Essentials+ certification exam.
These sample questions are simple and basic questions that represent likeness to the real CompTIA CLO-002 exam questions. To assess your readiness and performance with real time scenario based questions, we suggest you prepare with our Premium CompTIA Cloud Essentials+ Certification Practice Exam. When you solve real time scenario based questions practically, you come across many difficulties that give you an opportunity to improve.
CompTIA CLO-002 Sample Questions:
01. A company is selecting private cloud software that requires little to no troubleshooting by in-house staff.
Which of the following must be considered when evaluating an open-source version vs. a commercial version?
a) Beta features
b) Vendor support
c) Country of origin
d) Release history
02. Which of the following translates IP addresses into hostnames?
03. A SaaS application requires users to log in using their local network passwords. This is an example of:
a) single sign-on.
b) an access control list.
c) remote desktop protocol.
d) multifactor authentication.
04. Which of the following is a data management aspect of operations in a cloud environment?
a) Object storage
05. A company identifies a risk, considers the business impact, and then decides to assume the risk. Which of the following risk response strategies is represented in this example?
06. Which of the following is essential to ensure an e-commerce application can receive orders without any downtime?
07. A cloud administrator is doing a security review of the environment and notices data in transit is readable using third-party scanning tools.
Which of the following methods of securing the data should the administrator recommend?
08. Which of the following are factors in a gap analysis when considering a CSP?
09. A cloud administrator needs to provision a database server in a public cloud provider's environment. The administrator chooses the option to pay for the database software on a monthly basis.
Which of the following licensing models does this describe?
c) Bring your own
10. Due to a breach, a cloud provider needs to locate a document that defines the appropriate actions to take. Which of the following BEST describes the process the cloud provider needs to follow?
a) Risk register
c) Change management
d) Incident response
Answer: a, f
Note: For any error in CompTIA Cloud Essentials+ (CLO-002) certification exam sample questions, please update us by writing an email on email@example.com.