The purpose of this Sample Question Set is to provide you with information about the CompTIA IT Fundamentals+ exam. These sample questions will make you very familiar with both the type and the difficulty level of the questions on the FC0-U61 certification test. To get familiar with real exam environment, we suggest you try our Sample CompTIA IT Fundamentals+ Certification Practice Exam. This sample practice exam gives you the feeling of reality and is a clue to the questions asked in the actual CompTIA IT Fundamentals+ certification exam.
These sample questions are simple and basic questions that represent likeness to the real CompTIA FC0-U61 exam questions. To assess your readiness and performance with real time scenario based questions, we suggest you prepare with our Premium CompTIA IT Fundamentals+ Certification Practice Exam. When you solve real time scenario based questions practically, you come across many difficulties that give you an opportunity to improve.
CompTIA FC0-U61 Sample Questions:
01. Which of the following would BEST help to protect against unauthorized use of a mobile phone?
a) Pop-up blocker and cookie cleaner
b) Alternate browser and private mode
c) PIN and screen lock
d) Encrypted messaging and time-expiring texts
02. A user buys a new desktop computer and then connects a cable that allows the computer to connect to the web. Which of the following ports would MOST likely be used?
03. Which of the following software licensing types is MOST likely to require the renewal of terms/conditions agreements and has annual fees?
a) One-time purchase
b) Open source
c) Group license
04. Ann, a user, connects a new mouse to a laptop, and the mouse works with no additional steps taken by Ann. Which of the following installation types does this BEST describe?
a) Driver installation
b) Plug and play
c) Web based
05. Which of the following protocols is used for secure web browsing?
06. Which of the following is the MOST secure password?
07. A school has a sign posted in the computer lab that says, "Sharing passwords with others is prohibited." This is an example of:
a) social networking.
b) a security policy.
c) file sharing.
d) instant messaging.
08. Which of the following storage units can be used to represent 1024MB?
09. An image displayed on a monitor is an example of:
10. Which of the following computer components is primarily responsible for preventing overheating?
Note: For any error in CompTIA IT Fundamentals+ (FC0-U61) certification exam sample questions, please update us by writing an email on email@example.com.