01. Which two media status designations are excluded in the count against maximum number of partially full media?
02. An administrator must recover an expired image from a tape where only one remaining copy exists and there are other unexpired images on the tape.
How should the administrator locate the tape which contains the image?
a) run the Tape Contents report
b) run the Images on Tape report
c) run the Tape Summary report
d) run the Images on Media report
03. Which two catalog components contain information on what has been backed up and its metadata in NetBackup?
04. A job fails with the following message:
Error bpbrm (pid=5942) Cannot connect to winclient.example.com
Info bpbkar (pid=0) done. status: 58: can't connect to client
The administrator verifies the default OS host name resolution order is in place in all the environments, but finds an incorrect entry for the client in the media server's hosts file and corrects it.
The hosts file on the client is properly configured. The administrator restarts the job, but the job fails with the same error message.
Which action should the administrator perform to ensure the job completes successfully?
a) restart the NetBackup services on the master server
b) create a DNS record for the client
c) run bpclntcmd -clear_host_cache command on the media server
d) restart the NetBackup services on the client
05. The nbemmcmd -getemmserver command on a new NetBackup media server produces the error displayed below. Failed to initialize EMM connection.
Which two steps are used to diagnose the issue?
a) remove the media server name from the additional servers list on the master serve
b) run the bpclntcmd -hn command on the master server to confirm that the master server was able to resolve its own hostname
c) telnet from the master server to the media server's VNETD port
d) verify that network access to the master server is available
e) verify that the nbemm and pbx_exchange daemons/services are running on the master server
06. An administrator of a multi-site, multi-domain NetBackup environment wants to be able to provide redundancy for backups as well as protecting the NetBackup image database. All backups must have on-site and off-site copies in multiple NetBackup domains as well as off-site tape copies.
Which NetBackup feature should the administrator use to implement the functionality?
a) Replication Director
b) Auto Image Replication
c) Optimized Duplication
d) Vault with Catalog Backups
07. Consider the configuration information for a single UNIX client displayed below.
Allow Multiple Data Streams is enabled.
ALL_LOCAL_DRIVES is specified.
Media multiplexing is set to 6.
Three tape drives are available in the storage unit and multiplex per drive is 2.
Max Jobs per Client is set to 8.
The client has five local file systems with no exclude list.
How many concurrent data streams will there be when the policy runs?
08. The NetBackup Resource Broker (NBRB) maintains resource requests for jobs that are queued. Which two criteria does NBRB use to evaluate the resource requests and provide resources to each job sequentially?
a) job priority
b) date of last successful backup
c) data classification rank ID
d) time when NBRB receives the request
e) retention level
09. An administrator configures storage units STU-A and STU-B into a storage unit group in Failover mode. If STU-A is busy, what happens to a new job going to the storage unit group?
a) queues and waits for STU-A to become available
b) queues and then initiates job to STU-B
c) fails over and writes backups to STU-B
d) fails with a status code 219: Required storage unit is unavailable
10. Which two pools are created by default in NetBackup?
a) Scratch pool
b) CatalogBackup pool
c) DataStore pool
d) Deduplication pool
e) Default pool