01. Which information is contained within the Vault Store Database in Enterprise Vault?
a) SavesetID and metadata
b) archive quota usage per user
c) service and task status
d) archive policy settings
02. After a new installation of Veritas Enterprise Vault 12.3, the Indexing Service starts then stops. Why is the service stopping?
a) more than two Index Volumes are marked as failed
b) the Enterprise Vault license has expired
c) the Storage Service is failing to start
d) the Cache location needs to be defined
03. Where can an administrator define the Discovery Accelerator (DA) invitation emails for new DA users?
a) DA Client > Configuration > Account Settings
b) DA Client > Application > Settings
c) DA Client > Configuration > Settings > Home Page
d) DA Client > Configuration > Settings > General
04. An administrator created several new Enterprise Vault archiving policies. However, all mailboxes fail to be archived.
Which two steps must the administrator perform before a mailbox can be archived?
a) add all Enterprise Vault servers to the Intranet zone
b) run the Client Access Provisioning task
c) run the Provisioning task
d) enable mailboxes
e) restart the Exchange Mailbox Archiving task
05. Which two storage components must be configured before Enterprise Vault can create archives?
a) Index Group
b) Vault Store Partition
c) Vault Cache
d) Index Metadata Location
e) Vault Store
06. What is a capability of the Veritas Information Classifier?
a) set up Policies, Patterns, and Tags
b) set up Policies, Matters, and Reports
c) set up Policies, Reports, and Dashboards
d) set up Policies, Reports, and Exports
07. An administrator has enabled Fast Browsing in Enterprise Vault. Users accessing their archive through IMAP report missing items, but they show in Enterprise Vault Search.
What could be the reason for missing items during IMAP access?
a) the missing items had a Retention Policy applied, reached their expiry date and were deleted
b) the missing items were marked for deletion when the Metadata Store was built, and the items have since been recovered
c) the missing items were recovered using the Archive Properties > Delete Items tab
d) the missing items were missing in the Vault Store Partition when Fast Browsing was enabled
08. Which two steps must be performed if an Enterprise Vault server fails in a Building Blocks environment?
a) run cluster.exe from the Windows system directory
b) change DNS alias to point to the working EV server
c) set backup mode on the working EV server
d) run the Configuration Wizard on the working EV server
e) run Update Service Locations
09. What does the Veritas Risk Analyzer demonstrate?
a) how Data Insight works
b) the number of files pending for archiving
c) the power of the Veritas Integrated Classification Engine
d) the risks of not using Enterprise Vault
10. How can an administrator determine which Mailbox Archiving Policies and Provisioning Groups are applied to individual mailboxes?
a) Common Tasks > Mailbox Management > Display Policies Assigned to Mailboxes
b) Targets > Exchange > domain.local > Exchange Server > Provisioning Groups
c) Common Tasks > Enterprise Vault Server Management > Display Policies Assigned to Mailboxes
d) Targets > Exchange > domain.local > Exchange Server > Archiving Policies