The purpose of this Sample Question Set is to provide you with information about the Administration of Veritas InfoScale Storage 7.3 for UNIX/Linux exam. These sample questions will make you very familiar with both the type and the difficulty level of the questions on the VCS-261 certification test. To get familiar with real exam environment, we suggest you try our Sample Veritas InfoScale Storage Administration Certification Practice Exam. This sample practice exam gives you the feeling of reality and is a clue to the questions asked in the actual Veritas Certified Specialist (VCS) - InfoScale Storage certification exam.
These sample questions are simple and basic questions that represent likeness to the real Veritas VCS-261 exam questions. To assess your readiness and performance with real time scenario based questions, we suggest you prepare with our Premium Veritas InfoScale Storage Administration Certification Practice Exam. When you solve real time scenario based questions practically, you come across many difficulties that give you an opportunity to improve.
Veritas VCS-261 Sample Questions:
01. Which command is used to set the read policy for a preferred plex in a mirrored volume?
02. Where is the Veritas File Change Log located after an administrator enables it?
03. Which two commands can be used to identify a failed disk managed by Veritas Volume Manager?
04. Which command line interface (CLI) command is used in Veritas InfoScale Operations Manager (VIOM) to update a patch on multiple computers?
05. Which Veritas File System feature, if enabled, will record any changes to files and directories, which will improve the performance for applications that need to scan the entire file system?
a) intent log
b) file change log
c) dirty region log (DRL)
d) data change object (DCO)
06. Which command lists the disks in a disk group that contain a copy of the configuration database?
a) vxdisk listconfig
b) vxdg listconfig [diskgroup]
c) vxdisk list
d) vxdg list [diskgroup]
07. Which workload characteristic indicates a file system might benefit from compression?
a) low number of reads
b) high number of random writes
c) low latency
d) high number of sequential writes
08. Which two Veritas Volume Manager objects contain a complete copy of the data or file system?
b) data change object
d) private region
e) space optimized snapshot
09. What is the Veritas recommended configuration to avoid impact to the throughput when configuring SmartIO write-back caching in a Cluster File System (CFS) environment?
a) configure a cache area with stripe volume layout
b) configure LLT over a high bandwidth network
c) configure more than two hi-priority LLT networks
d) configure a file system with large file system cache
10. Which two cluster solutions in addition to Veritas Cluster Server (VCS) are discovered by Veritas InfoScale Operations Manager?
a) RedHat cluster
b) VMware HA cluster
c) Microsoft failover cluster
d) Oracle solaris cluster
e) HP Serviceguard
Answer: b, d
Answer: a, c
Answer: b, c
Note: For any error in Veritas Certified Specialist (VCS) - InfoScale Storage (VCS-261) certification exam sample questions, please update us by writing an email on firstname.lastname@example.org.