01. What does an administrator need to enable Smart Meter?
a) a text file with the NetBackup key
b) a json file
c) an xml file
d) the Java plugin
02. Which two have a media and/or density type?
a) media set
c) volume pools
e) storage units
03. What is the correct order in which to configure deduplication storage in NetBackup?
a) disk pool, storage server, storage unit
b) storage server, storage unit, disk pool
c) load balancing server, storage server, disk pool
d) storage server, disk pool, storage unit
04. Which two methods should an administrator use to automate duplication in NetBackup?
a) NetBackup Vault
b) bpduplicate command
d) Storage Lifecycle Policies
e) OpenStorage API
05. An administrator has a media server with four empty disks with the following characteristics:
SSD1, SSD2: High-speed solid state drives
Disk3, Disk4: Medium-speed hard drives
What is the recommended disk storage configuration using these devices?
a) place disks in one AdvancedDisk pool with media server load balancing configured
b) place disks in one AdvancedDisk pool with round robin configured
c) place disks in one AdvancedDisk pool with failover configured, in the order: SSD1, SSD2, Disk3, Disk4
d) place disks in two AdvancedDisk pools: SSD1 and SSD2 in one pool, and Disk3 and Disk4 in the other pool
06. Which command can an administrator execute on a Windows NetBackup client to measure disk backup performance?
a) bpbkar32 -nocont diskpath 1> nul 2> nul
b) nbperfchk -i diskpath
c) bpclntcmd -hn client –self
d) bpclient -client client -online_backup
07. An administrator is using Storage Lifecycle Policies (SLP) to back up to a local Advanced Disk pool, duplicate to a local MSDP pool, replicate to an off-site MSDP pool, and finally duplicate to an off-site tape library which needs to be kept for a period of three years.
Which retention type should the administrator select for the SLP import operation?
a) Expire after copy
c) Target Retention
d) Capacity Managed
08. How should an administrator enable client-side deduplication for specific clients of a policy?
a) set "Disable client-side deduplication" on the policy, and select "Prefer to use client-side deduplication" in the Client Attributes host properties
b) set "Disable client-side deduplication" on the policy, and select "Always use client-side deduplication" in the Client Attributes host properties
c) unset "Disable client-side deduplication" on the policy, and select "Always use the media server" in the Client Attributes host properties
d) unset "Disable client-side deduplication" on the policy, and select "Prefer to use client-side deduplication" in the Client Attributes host properties
09. Which command can be used to recover the NBDB from the staging location?
10. What are two ways to include files for scheduled backups?
a) specify files to back up using Data Classifications
b) use storage lifecycle policies to specify files to back up
c) specify files to be backed up in the policy backup selections
d) use Client Properties > Windows client > Exclude list Exceptions
e) specify files using the Backup, Archive, and Restore interface