01. The command widget is an important widget. Which two facts apply to this widget?
a) The command widget handles data about cases and tasks
b) The command widget on a page can be associated with more than one solution
c) The command widget will be automatically configured after you place it on the page
d) The command widget is a hidden widget existing in all pages for an deployed solution
e) When creating a custom page, you only place the desired visible widgets in the page
02. In a mashup environment a page consists of which of the following items?
a) The page layout, widget event wiring, and the style sheet
b) The page layout, widget configurations, and widget event wiring
c) The page space, widget configurations, widget event wiring, and theme
d) The page layout, widget configurations, actions, and widget event
03. A P8 administrator has been requested to move existing isolated regions, into the samedatabase as the related Content Platform Engine (CPE) object stores, to better organize the data.
Which of the following scenarios is supported whenmoving isolated regions?
a) Moving one or more isolated regions where the source and destination CPE database are of differenttype or version
b) Moving a single isolated region from the database and schema of one workflow system to an CPEdatabase and schema that already contains an isolated region
c) Moving one or more isolated regions from one database intoeither another CPE database ordatabases, or into different schemas within the same or a new CPE database
d) Moving a single isolated region where the workflow system installation is at the different releaselevel,e.g. from either IBM Business Process Manager V5.0,IBM Business Process Manager V5.1 to ContentPlatform Engine V5.2
04. An organization has IBM Case Manager deployed to manage credit card applications and their business users have requested a weekly report and chart to be generated which includes task completion times for their platinum customers.
Which one of the following components would be usedto assist in the generation of the report?
a) IBM System Dashboard
b) IBM FileNet Case Analyzer
c) IBM FileNet Case Monitor
d) IBM FileNet Process Simulator
05. How many object stores are supported for a case management production environment?
a) No case management design object store and only one case management target object store
b) One case management design object store and only one case management target object store
c) No case management design object store and one or more case management target object stores
d) One case management design object store and one or more case management target object stores
06. A workflow system administrator can define special groups or users that restrict access to theProcess Administrator, Process Configuration Console and Process Designer applications via anaccess role.
If these groups or users are defined for an access role, a user must log on to thecorresponding application as a member of that access role.
Which access role does a user need to be a member of to accessProcess Administrator from theAdmin page in Workplace or the Tools menu in Workplace XT?
d) Application Engine Administrator
07. A specialist has deployed and configured a Content Platform Engine application. How would the configured workflow system be checked?
a) Check the P8 System Health Page
b) Check the Content Platform Engine process service ping page
c) Check the Content Platform Engine content service ping page
d) Check the status of the workflow system in the Administration Console for Content Platform Engine
08. A customer would like to set up a Content Platform Engine with full workflow functionality. The Content Platform Engine and IBM Case Foundation software must be installed, configured andthen deployed on an application server.
Which is the correct procedure to initialize the isolated region for the Workflow System?
a) Using Process Configuration Console, right-clickon the connection point name and select InitializeIsolated region.
b) Run the following command to configure and initialize the isolated region. Enter as a single line:peinitvirtual_server_name -R region_id -p PE_server_DNS name - Ype_region_admin+pe_region_admin_password.
c) Using the Administration Console for Content Platform Engine(ACCE) select the object storenavigation pane, right-click the Administrative > Workflow System folder. Under Isolated Regions tab,click the isolated region to initialize. Then clickAction > Initialize Isolated Region.
d) Using the Administration Console for Content Platform Engine (ACCE) select the object storenavigation pane, right-click the Administrative > Workflow System folder and click "New" to start thewizard. Complete the wizard steps and the region will be initialized automatically at the end of the steps.
09. At a company, the more advanced workflow users are requesting the ability to monitor theprogress of certain workflows that they recently launched.
They would like to see which stepshave been completed, when they were completed and which steps are currently active. How can this capability be provided?
a) Provide those users with access rights to the Process Tracker application so they can monitor theirworkflows
b) Provide those users with access to the Process Administrator tool so they can search the Roster andopen the work item to check the status
c) Use Process Designer to edit the workflow map. Open the Workflow Properties and under WorkflowGroups tab, assign those users to the F_Trackers workflow group, then save the workflow map.
d) Using Process Administrator, use Edit search mode to search for the work items or workflows thatmeet the criteria then while selecting one or morerows in the result pane, click on Tasks menu, selectTrackers and add those users.
10. An IBM Case Foundation architect is implementing a system that includes a wide area network. There is a concern that the wide area network willhave slow latency.
Which parameter should be adjusted?
a) Set the com.ibm.CORBA.ConnectionMultiplicity size to 0
b) Monitor the Web container thread pool and increase the value
c) Increase the com.ibm.CORBA.FragmentSize from thedefault of 1Kb
d) Increase com.ibm.CORBA.ConnectionMultiplicity toa value from 5 to 10