The purpose of this Sample Question Set is to provide you with information about the Dell EMC Midrange Storage Solutions Specialist for Technology Architect exam. These sample questions will make you very familiar with both the type and the difficulty level of the questions on the DES-1D12 certification test. To get familiar with real exam environment, we suggest you try our Sample Dell EMC Midrange Storage Solutions Specialist Certification Practice Exam. This sample practice exam gives you the feeling of reality and is a clue to the questions asked in the actual Dell EMC Certified Specialist - Technology Architect - Midrange Storage (DCS-TA) certification exam.
These sample questions are simple and basic questions that represent likeness to the real Dell EMC DES-1D12 exam questions. To assess your readiness and performance with real time scenario based questions, we suggest you prepare with our Premium Dell EMC Midrange Storage Solutions Specialist Certification Practice Exam. When you solve real time scenario based questions practically, you come across many difficulties that give you an opportunity to improve.
Dell EMC DES-1D12 Sample Questions:
01. A customer sales order lists M.2 Devices as a line item. The order is for a Dell EMC Unity 480F array. How many M.2 Devices should appear in the order?
02. How many snapshots, per file system, are supported for Dell EMC Unity XT?
03. A customer is creating a replication rule for Dell EMC PowerStore Data Services. They need to guarantee that data is protected in case of a failure.
What is the lowest acceptable RPO setting should they use?
a) 5 minute
b) 1 minute
c) 15 minutes
d) 30 minutes
04. A customer wants to understand how Dell EMC PowerStore hosts the base OS and storage system software, and if there are redundancies in case of a component failure.
Which PowerStore components should you mention?
a) External SAS SSDs
b) External NVMe SSDs
c) Internal M.2 modules
d) Internal NVMe SCM drives
05. A customer wants to provision a file system while creating a NAS server in a Dell EMC PowerStore T system. What information is needed to create the NAS server?
c) DNS details
06. What is the minimum recommended amount of Flash capacity in a Dell EMC Unity 880 Hybrid pool?
07. What are required when deploying multi-tenancy on a Dell EMC Unity array?
a) Separate network namespaces and one VLAN
b) A single network namespace and separate VLANs
c) Separate network namespaces and multiple VLANs
d) Shared network namespaces and private VLAN
08. Based on best practices, what should be the first step when designing a new Dell EMC Unity solution?
a) Calculate the aggregate performance of all hardware
b) Meet customer and obtain Live Optics report, if applicable
c) Gather impl.bin configuration file
d) Run netstat on the host
09. You are adding a Linux host running Oracle to a Dell EMC Unity Hybrid array. The customer requires the Oracle application to have low I/O latency and be deployed on available 10K SAS or NL-SAS drives. Which Dell EMC Unity feature would meet the customer requirements?
b) Dynamic pools
c) FAST Cache
d) FAST VP
10. What drive type is supported by the Dell EMC PowerStore Expansion Enclosure?
a) NVMe SCM
b) SAS SSD
c) SATA SSD
d) NVMe SSD
Note: For any error in Dell EMC Certified Specialist - Technology Architect - Midrange Storage (DCS-TA) (DES-1D12) certification exam sample questions, please update us by writing an email on email@example.com.