01. In a Dell EMC Isilon, what is the minimum number of Gen 6 nodes required to create a new cluster?
02. You are reinstalling the drive suitcases back into four new HD400 nodes you just installed. What is an important consideration when putting the suitcases back into the nodes?
a) SSD must be installed in the lowest node number
b) SSD must be installed in the highest bay number
c) SSD must be installed in the lowest bay number
d) SSDs must be installed evenly across each node
03. Once a new Dell EMC Isilon cluster is configured, you should perform an HTTP test. What is the proper way to test the HTTP connectivity?
a) Connect to the FQDNS name using NFS
b) Map a drive to a windows share and test if copying a file works
d) Connect to the WebUI using https://clusteripaddress:8080
04. A company is deploying a Dell EMC Isilon cluster for the first time and requests an Isilon platform engineer to configure the Isilon cluster.
What is recommended to perform the initial configuration of the Isilon cluster?
a) Use the front panel to create the cluster
b) Connect using a VGA cable to access the Configuration wizard prompt
c) Connect to the node using a serial cable
d) Access the cluster through the customer’s network by launching a serial terminal emulator
05. To maintain high-availability on Dell EMC Isilon Gen 5 or Gen 6 clusters, two back-end switches are required. What is the proper installation of the back-end switches?
a) Switch A should be connected to the left PDU and switch B should be connected to the right PDU
b) Switch ports should face the rear of the rack
c) Switch power supplies require a UPS for each connected circuit
d) When racking the switches, leave at least 1U of space between the switches to allow adequate air flow for cooling
06. Which external Ethernet networks are available for Gen 6 nodes?
a) 1 GbE and 10 GbE
b) 1 GbE and 40 GbE
c) 10 GbE and 40 GbE
d) 10 GbE and 100 GbE
07. During a new installation, why do SAS/SATA drives in Dell EMC Isilon Gen 5 nodes need to be fully-seated before the node powers on?
a) Node will continuously reboot
b) Drives not fully-seated will not be recognized
c) Node will not power on
d) Drives not fully-seated will fail
08. You are cabling new Dell EMC Isilon Gen 6 nodes to an existing Gen 6 cluster. What is an important consideration for the internal network connectivity?
a) Each cluster node must be connected to both of the internal networks
b) An internal network consisting of only Ethernet switches is not supported
c) The redundant internal network must be configured as a single full-mesh network
d) An internal network consisting of only InfiniBand switches is not supported
09. What is a responsibility of a Dell EMC Isilon platform engineer?
a) Implements Active Directory integration on the Isilon cluster
b) Creates the Configuration Guide
c) Creates the delivery schedule
d) Initializes the Isilon cluster and handovers the initialization logs
10. You are installing a fully populated Gen 6 chassis in a customer rack and no lift is available. Using no less than two people to lift the chassis, which components must be removed before lifting is attempted?
a) Drive sleds and compute modules
b) Hard drives
c) Hard drives and power supplies
d) Drive sleds and power supplies