The purpose of this Sample Question Set is to provide you with information about the Dell EMC Data Center Networking Specialist Exam for Implementation Engineer exam. These sample questions will make you very familiar with both the type and the difficulty level of the questions on the DES-5221 certification test. To get familiar with real exam environment, we suggest you try our Sample Dell EMC Data Center Networking Implementation Engineer Certification Practice Exam. This sample practice exam gives you the feeling of reality and is a clue to the questions asked in the actual Dell EMC Certified Specialist - Implementation Engineer - Data Center Networking certification exam.
These sample questions are simple and basic questions that represent likeness to the real Dell EMC DES-5221 exam questions. To assess your readiness and performance with real time scenario based questions, we suggest you prepare with our Premium Dell EMC Data Center Networking Implementation Engineer Certification Practice Exam. When you solve real time scenario based questions practically, you come across many difficulties that give you an opportunity to improve.
Dell EMC DES-5221 Sample Questions:
01. Which user role in OS10 has full access to all commands and exclusive access to commands that manipulate the file system?
02. A network administrator is troubleshooting a PBR implementation and needs to know how many packets have matched the route-map criteria. How do they view this information in OS10?
a) OS10# show route-map
b) OS10# show interface statistics
c) OS10# show route-maproute-map-statistics
d) OS10# show route-mappbr-statistics
03. What must be done before configuring any routing protocol in a VRF instance?
a) Assign an IP address to at least one of the interfaces assigned to the VRF instance
b) Create a routing group for each VRF instance
c) Assign each VRF instance to a routing group
d) Nothing, VRF routing protocols are assigned automatically
04. What configuration must be common on iBGP neighbors to form an iBGP adjacency?
a) Local preference
c) AS number
d) Loopback interfaces
05. In an NSSA, which type of LSA is used for redistribution?
06. What do bridge protocol data units provide?
a) Special data frames to exchange STP information
b) Metadata transferred connecting two network bridges
c) Configuration data exchanged during a VLTi setup
d) Bridge information part of the LLDP protocol
07. The VLAN tag is located between which fields in the Ethernet frame?
a) Destination MAC and Source MAC
b) Ether Type/Size and Data
c) Preamble and Destination MAC
d) Source MAC and Ether Type/Size
08. A network administrator needs to restrict packets that are destined to the CPU of an OS10 switch. How do they accomplish this?
a) IP fragment ACLs
b) Control-plane ACLs
c) Management-plane ACLs
d) Static null routes
09. What is an advantage of running LLDP?
a) Automatic error detection and correction of the port
b) Reduces spanning-tree convergence
c) Provides detailed software version information
d) Simplifies the use of network management
10. Which OSPF router is responsible for originating Network Link State Advertisements?
a) Designated Router
b) Internal Router
c) Area Border Router
d) Backbone Router
Note: For any error in Dell EMC Certified Specialist - Implementation Engineer - Data Center Networking (DES-5221) certification exam sample questions, please update us by writing an email on firstname.lastname@example.org.