The purpose of this Sample Question Set is to provide you with information about the CompTIA Linux+ Administrator exam. These sample questions will make you very familiar with both the type and the difficulty level of the questions on the LX0-104 certification test. To get familiar with real exam environment, we suggest you try our Sample CompTIA Linux+ Certification Practice Exam. This sample practice exam gives you the feeling of reality and is a clue to the questions asked in the actual CompTIA Linux+ Powered by LPI certification exam.
These sample questions are simple and basic questions that represent likeness to the real CompTIA LX0-104 exam questions. To assess your readiness and performance with real time scenario based questions, we suggest you prepare with our Premium CompTIA Linux+ Certification Practice Exam. When you solve real time scenario based questions practically, you come across many difficulties that give you an opportunity to improve.
CompTIA LX0-104 Sample Questions:
01. After installing and enabling the latest accelerated video card driver, the system fails to start the X Window System on a reboot. Which of the following drivers is MOST likely to allow the system to start the GUI?
02. While using the BASH, which of the following commands will switch the default display in such a way that new applications will appear on the remote machine 192.168.1.50?
a) display 192.168.1.50
b) export DISPLAY=192.168.1.50
c) export TARGET=192.168.1.50
d) switch 192.168.1.50
03. Which of the following commands will explicitly start a full X windows system session?
04. Which of the following files holds information on the system’s time zone?
05. Which of the following is the default location of the Xorg configuration file?
06. Which of the following commands will show status information of the print queues?
07. Where is the default location of sendmail binary?
08. Which of the following commands will display a user’s current environment variables?
b) info env
d) man env
09. Which of the following commands will show active network connections?
10. Which of the following commands will cause gedit to use workstation1 for I/O?
a) DISPLAY=workstation1 gedit
b) CONNECT=workstation1 gedit
c) GRAPHICS=workstation1 gedit
d) CONSOLE=workstation1 gedit
Answer: a, e
Note: For any error in CompTIA Linux+ Powered by LPI (LX0-104) certification exam sample questions, please update us by writing an email on email@example.com.