01. A company plans to implement ExpressRoute by using the provider connectivity model. The company creates an ExpressRoute circuit.
You are unable to connect to resources through the circuit. You need to determine the provisioning state of the service provider. Which PowerShell cmdlet should you run?
02. A company plans to use an Azure PaaS service by using Azure Private Link service. The azure Private Link service and an endpoint have been configured. The company reports that the endpoint is unable to connect to the service.
You need to resolve the connectivity issue. What should you do?
a) Disable the service network policies.
b) Approve the connection state.
c) Validate the VPN device.
d) Disable the endpoint network policies.
03. A company manages a solution that uses Azure Functions. A function returns the following error: Azure Function Runtime is unreachable. You need to troubleshoot the issue. What are two possible causes of the issue?
a) The storage account application settings were deleted.
b) The function key was deleted.
c) The execution quota is full.
d) The storage account for the function was deleted.
e) The company did not configure a timer trigger.
04. A company deploys an ExpressRoute circuit. You need to verify accepted peering routes from the ExpressRoute circuit. Which PowerShell cmdlet should you run?
05. The virtual machines (VMs) are experiencing a low network throughput of 20 Mbps. The VMs are expected to sustain 300 Mbps. You need to ensure that the VMs are compatible with Azure. Which change should you make?
a) Install a kernel name that ends with -azure.
b) Configure the network interfaces to 1000 Mbps/full duplex.
c) Redeploy the VM with Accelerated Networking enabled.
d) Increase the TCP buffers and window size kernel parameters.
06. A company has two virtual networks (VNets) that reside in the same Azure region. An administrator reports that virtual machines (VMs) in each VNet are unable to connect to VMs in the other VNet.
You need to configure a connection between the two networks that maximizes throughput and minimizes latency. What should you do?
a) Create a site-to-site VPN connection.
b) Create a point-to-site VPN connection.
c) Configure a VPN gateway.
d) Configure virtual network peering.
07. A company deploys ExpressRoute. The company reports that there is an autonomous system (AS) number mismatch. You need to identify the AS number of the circuit. Which PowerShell cmdlet should you run?
08. A company deploys Azure Bastion to connect to their virtual machine (VM) infrastructure. An engineer attempts to connect to a Windows VM by using Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP). The connection fails.You need to troubleshoot the issue. Which two actions should you perform?
a) Monitor traffic with the following PowerShell cmdlet Test-AzNetworkWatcherConnectivity
b) Configure Azure Bastion with static assignment
c) Apply a network security group on the same subnet as Azure Bastion.
d) Run the Network Watcher Connection troubleshoot service.
e) Monitor traffic with the following PowerShell cmdlet New-AzNetworkWatcherFlowLog.
09. A company deploys an Azure Virtual Network gateway. The company connects to the gateway by using a site-to-site VPN connection. The company's on-premises VPN gateway is reporting an issue with the Phase 1 proposal from the Azure Virtual Network gateway. You need to troubleshoot the issue by reviewing the logs.
Which log should you analyze?
10. A company has on-premises application server that runs in System Center Virtual Machine Manager (SCVMM). The company configures Azure Site Recovery. An administrator at the company reports that they receive an error message.
The error message indicates that there are replication issues. You need to troubleshoot the issue. Which log should you review?
a) Network Security Group flow log
b) Azure Monitor log
c) SCVMM debug log
d) Network Watcher diagnostic log