01. When signing in to a web application, your users are asked whether they want to store their password. You identify that their password will be stored for future use in Credential Manager on their PCs.
Which of the following statements about Credential Manager is not true?
a) It saves the credentials entered by users when accessing other computers and resources on local networks
b) Credential Manager is disabled by default on non-domain joined computers
c) It can be used to back up and restore these credentials
d) It is built into the Windows 10 Control Panel
02. If your organization recently upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 8.1 and you want to use a familiar wizard-driven tool to configure wired and wireless connections, which tool should you use?
a) Network & Internet
b) Network and Sharing Center
c) Network Setup Wizard
d) Windows PowerShell
03. A user has a computer that runs Windows 10. The user has access to the following storage locations:
- A USB flash drive
- Microsoft OneDrive OneDrive for Business
- A drive mapped to a network share
- A secondary partition on the system drive
You need to configure Back up using File History from the Settings app. Which two storage locations can you select by using File History?
Each correct answer presents a complete solution. NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.
a) OneDrive for Business
c) the USB flash drive
d) the secondary partition on the system drive
e) the drive mapped to a network share
04. Suppose the sales personnel of your organization use a variety of Windows 10 computers and devices. When using their desktop computers, which tile will not display in Action Center?
a) Rotation lock
b) Tablet mode
f) None of the previously mentioned options
05. You are an IT support professional in a well-renowned organization and your company has successfully upgraded 60,000 computers to Windows 10 Enterprise.
How long will Microsoft offer your company support for?
a) 12 months
b) 18 months
c) 24 months
d) 30 months
06. What of the following criteria can you use to configure a firewall to block or allow traffic?
a) The traffic source address
b) The traffic source subnet
c) The traffic source router
d) The traffic source user
e) All of the previously mentioned options
07. If you are preparing to troubleshoot a user's computer and you plan to gather information about the problem using the tools available on the computer, which of the following tools is not included in Windows 10?
a) Reliability History
b) Message Analyzer
c) Event Viewer
d) Task Manager
e) All of the previously mentioned options are included
08. When troubleshooting hardware and drivers, which of the following registry hives is the one that you will likely edit the most?
09. You have a computer named Computer1 that runs Windows 10. From Event Viewer on Computer1, you have a task named Action1 that is attached to the following event:
- Log: System
- Source: Kernel-General
- Event ID: 16
You need to modify the settings of Action1. What should you use?
a) The Settings app
b) Task Scheduler
c) Event Viewer
d) System Configuration
10. Where can you find a list of both the updates that are applied to a Windows 10 computer and those that have failed to apply?
a) Update log
b) Check for updates
c) Update history
d) Task Manager
e) Event Viewer