01. What can you use to launch the Azure Cloud Shell?
a) Azure portal
b) Azure PowerShell
c) Azure Command Line Interface (CLI)
d) Azure Resource Manager (ARM) template
02. Within the context of privacy and compliance, what does the acronym ISO stand for, in English?
a) Intelligence and Security Office
b) Information Systems Officer
c) International Organization for Standardization
d) Instead of
03. What is meant by multi-tenancy in describing a public cloud deployment model?
a) Many organizations share the same set of resources within a cloud infrastructure across one or more geo-distributed locations.
b) A single organization has exclusive access to resources within a cloud infrastructure across one or more geo-distributed locations.
c) A single organization shares the same set of resources within a cloud infrastructure across one or more geo-distributed locations.
d) Many organizations are restricted to a specific set of cloud infrastructure resources in a bound geographic region.
04. A company is planning on deploying a stateless based application based on microservices using the Azure Service Fabric service. You need to design the infrastructure that would be required in the Azure Service Fabric service.
Which of the following should you consider?
a) The number of node types in the cluster
b) The properties for each node type
c) The network connectivity
d) The service tier
05. Your company is planning a deployment using Azure Database for PostgreSQL. The deployment should meet the following requirements:
- Up to 10 TB storage
- Azure Premium Storage
- Point-in-time-restore for up to 35 days
You need to select the appropriate deployment and pricing tier to meet these requirements and minimize costs. What should you select?
a) Azure Database for PostgreSQL Single Server Basic tier
b) Azure Database for PostgreSQL Single Server Memory Optimized tier
c) Azure Database for PostgreSQL Hyperscale (Citus)
d) Azure Database for PostgreSQL Single Server General Purpose tier
06. A company is planning on using Azure for hosting their application resources. Which of the following type of expense would the company need to primarily incorporate in their costing plan for Azure based resources?
a) Capital Expenditure
b) Data Center Expenditure
c) Operational Expenditure
d) Electricity Costs
07. Which defense in depth layer uses distributed denial of service (DDoS) protection?
a) Physical security layer
b) Application layer
c) Network layer
d) Perimeter layer
08. How many minutes per month of downtime is 99.99% availability?
a) 44 minutes
b) 4 minutes
c) 2 minute
d) 1 minutes
09. Your company uses management groups to manage resources in your Azure tenant more efficiently. User1 should be able to assign access and assign policies to management groups. You need to determine to which role-based access control (RBAC) role User1 should be added.
Your solution should follow the principle of least privilege. To which role should you add User1?
a) User Access Administrator
c) Management Group Contributor
10. Which cloud approach is used by organizations to take full advantage of on-premises technology investments and allows data and applications to be shared between two environments?
a) public cloud
b) private cloud
c) hybrid cloud
d) on-premises datacenter