01. You are tracking hardware and software inventory on various devices. You need to determine which devices can be managed by Microsoft Intune.
To communicate back to Microsoft Intune administration console, what is a requirement of each device?
a) Microsoft Intune agent installed
b) Windows Phone 8 devices
c) an organizational unit that has all the Microsoft Intune device objects
d) a security policy
02. What are two ways to lower the risk of a virus or malware infection?
a) Enable the Windows firewall
b) Use only HTTPS while web surfing
c) Keep the system updated
d) Install a download manager
03. Which is a feature Active Directory Rights Management Services (AD RMS)?
a) manages Digital Rights Media (DRM) for digital media
b) provides a permissions system that works with any cloud-based storage solution
c) manages share and file permissions on all servers in enterprise
d) allow users to define who can open, modify, print, or forward a document
04. Your university’s IT department currently has no Active Directory strategy.
The university needs a solution that allows you to manage users and groups to secure access to Microsoft online services such as Microsoft Office 365.
a) Active Directory Federation services
b) Active Directory Lightweight Directory services
c) Active Directory Certificate services
d) Azure Active Directory
05. The president of your university asks you to set up a service website for students who live in dorms.
The website’s official launch date is in two days, and you do not have the resources needed to set up the server infrastructure and develop the system. You need a cloud-based solution than can have the servers and storage available in two days.
Which Microsoft cloud solution achieves this goal?
a) Microsoft Intune
b) Microsoft Azure
c) Achieve Directory
d) Microsoft OneDrive
06. When you copy a file from one NTFS file system partition to a different NTFS partition, what happens to the file permissions of the copied file?
a) They are the combined permissions of the original file and destination folder
b) They inherit the permissions of the destination folder
c) They remain the same as the original
d) They are removed, and only the creator is given full control
07. You have several Windows 8.1 Pro computers in your college dorm. You want to share music library files across these computers in a simple way by using a single password for access.
What should you do?
a) Share the folder with the Everyone group
b) Change the permissions of all music files to Everyone read
c) Share the music library through a HomeGroup and join each computer to it
d) Rename each computer to a single, common name and enable the Administrator
08. What is an example of the way in which a Trojan horse commonly spreads to other computers?
a) It inserts copies of itself into other computer programs
b) It traverses a network by exploiting a vulnerability
c) It pretends to be a document from a friend
d) It downloads from an infected web page
09. Which Microsoft Intune Company Portal App platform requires IT deployment?
a) Windows Phone 8.1
d) Windows RT
10. You manage Windows 8 Pro desktop and laptop computers. Which volume types can you encrypt by using BitLocker?
a) dynamic volumes
b) virtual hard disks
c) simple volumes
d) software-used RAID