01. You must upgrade all Hyper-V clusters that support an upgrade. Which 2 clusters can you upgrade?
02. A company has a Microsoft System Center virtual machine manager (SCVMM) environment. The environment includes a software load balancer (SLB) and virtual machine (VMs) that run Network controller.
You need to create a guest cluster. What should you do?
a) Create a service template
b) Create a logical network
c) Deploy a RAS gateway
d) Create an internal load-balancer virtual IP address
03. You manage Microsoft System Center Virtual Machine Manager (SCVMM). You need to ensure that all virtual machines (VMs) are fault tolerant. You must set storage tier sizes.
Which three Windows PowerShell cmdlets should you run?
04. You are configuring network adapters within a Microsoft system center virtual machine (SCVMM) network fabric.
You deploy switch extensions. The switch must filter packets and choose the appropriate destination port. You need to select a virtual switch extension to include in the logical switch.
Which type of virtual extension switch should you include?
05. A company plans to deploy the host guardian service. You need to ensure that hosts are approved if they match boot sequence and code integrity policies.
What should you use with the host guardian service?
a) TPM-trusted attestation
b) Admin trusted attestation
c) Storage spaces direct
d) Credential Guard
You deploy Microsoft System Center Virtual Machine Manager (SCVMM) and System Center Operations Manager (SCOM). You integrate SCVMM with SCOM. You need to view the reports for SCVMM.
What are two possible ways to achieve the goal?
a) Launch the SCOM console.
b) Launch the SCVMM console.
c) Run the Windows PowerShell cmdlet Get-SCOMMonitor.
d) Run the Windows PowerShell cmdlet Get-SCOMReportingSetting.
e) View the Reporting server website for SCOM.
07. An organization has three physical locations that are configured as separate Active Directory Services (AD DS) sites.
You need to deploy Microsoft System center Operations Manager. The Operations Manager agents must be able to access a management server even if one management server or AD DS is unavailable.
What should you do?
a) Create a resource pool for each AD Ds site. Deploy a management server in each AD DS site and then add the management server to the site resource pool.
b) Deploy a root management server in each AD DS site.
c) Deploy a secondary management server in each AD DS site
d) Deploy a management server in each AD DS and add the management servers to the all management servers resource pool
You manage a datacenter that includes Software Defined Storage (SDS) and Microsoft System Center Virtual Machine Manager (SCVMM).
You have a Microsoft Azure subscription. You need to automate the replication of Hyper-V virtual machines (VMs) to Azure by using Azure Site Recovery (ASR).
Which three resources should you implement?
a) Bitlocker-enabled VMs
b) Azure storage account
c) Microsoft Hyper-V VMs with hot storage
d) SCVMM host group
e) Azure Recovery Services Vault
f) Shielded VMs
09. A company has a Microsoft System center virtual machine manager (SCVMM) environment. The company also uses System center operations manager (SCOM).
You integrate SCVMM with SCOM. You need to ensure that alerts, notifications and monitoring is synchronizing between SCVMM and SCOM. What should you do?
a) Enable performance and resource optimization (PRO)
b) Install the SCOM agent on the SCVMM management server
c) Install the SCOM console on the SCVMM management server
d) Enable maintenance and mode integration
You administer Microsoft System Center Virtual Machine Manager (SCVMM). You need to access the Network Controller diagnostic logs.
Where should you view the logs?