The purpose of this Sample Question Set is to provide you with information about the Microsoft HTML5 Application Development Fundamentals exam. These sample questions will make you very familiar with both the type and the difficulty level of the questions on the 98-375 certification test. To get familiar with real exam environment, we suggest you try our Sample Microsoft HTML5 Application Development Fundamentals Certification Practice Exam. This sample practice exam gives you the feeling of reality and is a clue to the questions asked in the actual Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) - HTML5 Application Development Fundamentals certification exam.
These sample questions are simple and basic questions that represent likeness to the real Microsoft 98-375 exam questions. To assess your readiness and performance with real time scenario based questions, we suggest you prepare with our Premium Microsoft HTML5 Application Development Fundamentals Certification Practice Exam. When you solve real time scenario based questions practically, you come across many difficulties that give you an opportunity to improve.
Microsoft 98-375 Sample Questions:
01. When you are testing a touch interface, which two gestures can you simulate by using a mouse?
02. On a Windows touch device, which gesture serves the same purpose as a right-click of the mouse?
03. You create an interface for a touch-enabled application. You discover that some of the input buttons do not trigger when you tap the screen. You need to identify the cause of the problem. What are two possible causes?
a) The input areas overlap with other input areas.
b) The touch screen is not initialized.
c) The input areas are using event handlers to detect input.
d) The defined input areas are not large enough.
05. In HTML5, which two objects in the Web Storage specification are used to store data on the client?
06. What does "V" stand for in the file type SVG?
07. Which three components define the URL used for localStorage data in HTML5?
b) user credentials
d) unique port
08. An HTML5 application can run without an Internet connection if:
a) the application is converted to an executable.
b) the application specifies the use of an ApplicationCache interface.
c) the application specifies the use of a client-side SQL database.
d) the .NET Framework is installed on the client computer.
09. Web Workers define an API for:
a) Publishing frequently updated works for syndication.
b) Running scripts in the background.
c) Bi-directional, full-duplex communications over a single TCP socket.
d) Distributing load across multiple web servers.
10. Which three statements describe cookies?
a) They can be created, read, and erased using the document.cookie property.
b) They are limited in size to 5 MB.
c) They are deleted automatically when the session ends.
d) They can be used only by pages on the domain where they were set.
e) They contain the data in the form of a name=value pair.
Answer: a, d
Answer: a, d
Answer: d, e
Answer: a, c, d
Answer: a, d, e
Note: For any error in Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) - HTML5 Application Development Fundamentals (98-375) certification exam sample questions, please update us by writing an email on firstname.lastname@example.org.