The purpose of this Sample Question Set is to provide you with information about the Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 Sales exam. These sample questions will make you very familiar with both the type and the difficulty level of the questions on the MB2-713 certification test. To get familiar with real exam environment, we suggest you try our Sample Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 Sales Certification Practice Exam. This sample practice exam gives you the feeling of reality and is a clue to the questions asked in the actual Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) - Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 certification exam.
These sample questions are simple and basic questions that represent likeness to the real Microsoft MB2-713 exam questions. To assess your readiness and performance with real time scenario based questions, we suggest you prepare with our Premium Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 Sales Certification Practice Exam. When you solve real time scenario based questions practically, you come across many difficulties that give you an opportunity to improve.
Microsoft MB2-713 Sample Questions:
01. You have a custom currency that has a precision of 4. You need to identify how the current. What should you identify?
02. One of your top-selling products is now available in multiple colors. You need to make the color choices available to sales representatives for use in quotes and orders. What should you do?
a) Update the unit group.
b) Clone the product for each color.
c) Revise the product and update the description.
d) Add a property option set item.
03. You plan to use discount lists. Which type of record can you associate to a discount list?
a) price list items
c) product bundle
d) product family
04. The sales representatives in your company have individual goals by region. You need to create child goals for each sales representative. You must create one child goal for each region that the sales representative manages. What should you configure on the child goals?
a) a goal metric
b) a Rollup field
c) a Calculated field
d) a rollup query
05. Your product line is expanding rapidly and you sale representatives often are unfamiliar with the full of list of applicable products for a customer. As such, your sales team often misses chance to upsell and sell related accessories. You identify what you can add to the product catalog to support upselling and cross-selling. What should you identify?
a) a product discount list
b) a product kit
c) a product bundle
d) a product family
e) a unit group
06. You have open an opportunity record. When you attempt to increase the Estimated Revenue field, you discover that the field is locked. You need to identify a possible cause of the issue. What should you identify?
a) The products in the opportunity are write-in products.
b) The estimated revenue exceeds the budget amount.
c) The opportunity contains conflicting currencies.
d) The method of revenue is system-generated.
07. For a Customer an invoice named Inv1 is created automatically from an order named Ord1. The customer asks you to add a Hat delivery charge as a line item to the invoice. You do not have a delivery charge in the product catalog. You need to add the delivery charge as a line in the invoice. What should you click first?
a) Use Current Pricing
b) Get Products
c) Write-in Product
08. You need to identify which type of object can be associated to sales territories. Which type of object should you identify?
09. You need to convert a tweet into a lead. Which button should you use?
a) Set Regarding
b) Link to CRM
c) Add Profile
d) Import Data
10. You create a personal view. You need to ensure that both you and a coworker can use the view. What are two possible ways to achieve the goal?
Each correct answer presents a complete solution.
a) Email the Fetch xml file.
b) Share the view.
c) Email a link from the Advanced Find ribbon.
d) Assign the view.
Answer: b, d
Note: For any error in Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) - Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 (MB2-713) certification exam sample questions, please update us by writing an email on email@example.com.