01. How should you complete the GROUP BY clause to meet the Streaming Analytics requirements?
a) GROUP BY HoppingWindow(Second, 60, 30)
b) GROUP BY TumblingWindow(Second, 30)
c) GROUP BY SlidingWindow(Second, 30)
d) GROUP BY SessionWindow(Second, 30, 60)
02. You plan to deploy an Azure IoT hub. The IoT hub must support the following:
- Three Azure IoT Edge devices
- 2,500 IoT devices
Each IoT device will spend a 6 KB message every five seconds. You need to size the IoT hub to support the devices. The solution must minimize costs.
What should you choose?
a) one unit of the S1 tier
b) one unit of the B2 tier
c) one unit of the B1 tier
d) one unit of the S3 tier
03. You have an existing Azure IoT hub. You need to connect physical IoT devices to the IoT hub. You are connecting the devices through a firewall that allows only port 443 and port 80. Which three communication protocols can you use?
Each correct answer presents a complete solution. NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.
a) MQTT over WebSocket
c) AMQP over WebSocket
04. You enable Azure Security Center for IoT. You need to onboard a device to Azure Security Center. What should you do?
a) Add the azureiotsecurity module identity to the Azure IoT Hub device identity.
b) Open incoming TCP port 8883 on the device.
c) Modify the connection string of the device.
d) Install an X.509 certificate on the hardware security module (HSM) of the device.
05. During the POV phase, telemetry from IoT Hub stops flowing to the hot path. The cold path continues to work. What should you do to restore the hot path?
a) Disable the fallback route.
b) Run the Test all routes action.
c) Create an explicit route for the hot path.
d) Modify cold-route to send only some telemetry data to the cold path.
06. You manage an Azure IoT hub. You need to ensure that telemetry data sent from IoT devices can be analyzed for performance statistics. Telemetry messages must be filtered based on message body content.
Which two actions should you take?
Each correct answer presents part of the solution.
a) Set the message contentType to application/xml.
b) Configure the Device Twin Change Events source.
c) Route messages to an Event hub endpoint.
d) Prefix queried message values with $body.
07. You plan to deploy a standard tier Azure IoT hub. You need to perform an over-the-air (OTA) update on devices that will connect to the IoT hub by using scheduled jobs. What should you use?
a) a device-to-cloud message
b) the device twin reported properties
c) a cloud-to-device message
d) a direct method
08. You have an Azure IoT solution that includes an Azure IoT Hub named Hub1 and an Azure IoT Edge device named Edge1. Edge1 connects to Hub1. You need to deploy a temperature module to Edge1.
What should you do?
a) From the Azure portal, navigate to Hub1 and select IoT Edge. Select Edge1, and then select Manage Child Devices. From a Bash prompt, run the following command: az iot edge set-modules -device-id Edge1 -hub-name Hub1 -content C:\deploymentMan1.json
b) Create an IoT Edge deployment manifest that specifies the temperature module and the route to $upstream. From a Bush prompt, run the following command: az iot hub monitor-events-device-id Edge1 -hub-name Hub1
c) From the Azure portal, navigate to Hub1 and select IoT Edge. Select Edge1, select Device Twin, and then set the deployment manifest as a desired property. From a Bash prompt, run the following command az iot hub monitor-events-device-id Edge1 -hub-name Hub1
d) Create an IoT Edge deployment manifest that specifies the temperature module and the route to $upstream. From a Bush prompt, run the following command: az iot edge set-modules -device-id Edge1 -hub-name Hub1 -content C:\deploymentMan1.json
09. You plan to deploy Azure Time Series Insights. What should you create on iothub1 before you deploy Time Series Insights?
a) a new message route
b) a new consumer group
c) a new shared access policy
d) an IP filter rule
10. You need to enable telemetry message tracing through the entire IoT solution. What should you do?
a) Monitor device lifecycle events.
b) Upload IoT device logs by using the File upload feature.
c) Enable the DeviceTelemetry diagnostic log and stream the log data to an Azure event hub.
d) Implement distributed tracing.