01. You have a Microsoft Exchange Server 2019 hybrid deployment. You need to change the free/busy data access sharing level between the on-premises organization and Exchange Online. What should you do?
a) Run the Hybrid Configuration wizard
b) Modify the organization relationship
c) Create an organization sharing policy
d) Create an individual sharing policy
02. You have a Microsoft 365 subscription. Several users report today that they cannot access email from their mobile device. They successfully accessed their email from the same device yesterday.
You need to identify which mobile device access rule applies to the devices. Which cmdlet should you run?
03. Your company named Contoso, Ltd. has a Microsoft Exchange Online subscription. You have several transport rules. The rules automatically apply a disclaimer to email messages that contain certain keywords in the subject and are sent to recipients in an email domain named fabrikam.com.
You receive a report that some messages are delivered without the disclaimer. You need to view which transport rules were applied to messages sent to the fabrikam.com recipients. What should you use?
a) the SMTP protocol logs
b) a URL trace
c) the transport server logs
d) a message trace
04. You have a Microsoft Exchange Online tenant. All users have Exchange Online mailboxes. Your company has 10 projectors that are used by 30 managers. You need to recommend a solution to manage the availability and scheduling of the projectors.
The solution must NOT require additional Microsoft 365 licenses. What Exchange Online object should you recommend creating for each projector?
a) a public folder
b) a distribution list
c) a user mailbox
d) a resource mailbox
05. Your company has an Exchange Server 2019 on-premises server. You configure a hybrid deployment with Microsoft 365 and migrate your user mailboxes to Exchange Online.
You plan to batch migrate your Exchange Server public folders to Exchange Online. You need to monitor the migration process from Exchange Online.
Which two PowerShell cmdlets can you use to achieve your goal?
Each correct answer presents a complete solution.
06. Joni Sherman reports that the Microsoft Outlook client on her Windows 10 device fails to start. You need to troubleshoot the issue. From the device, you start the Microsoft Remote Connectivity Analyzer. What should you run next?
a) the Exchange ActiveSync test
b) the Outlook Connectivity test
c) the Service Account Access test
d) the Microsoft Support and Recovery Assistant for Office 365 client
07. You have a hybrid deployment between a Microsoft Exchange Online tenant and on-premises Exchange Server 2019 organization. The on-premises organization contains several Exchange Server 2019 servers. You discover that delivery fails for all email messages sent from the onpremises organization to Microsoft 365.
You discover that the certificate for an on-premises Exchange server expired. You need to resolve the issue as quickly possible. The solution must minimize administrative effort. What should you do on the on-premises Exchange server?
a) Create a new self-signed certificate.
b) Generate a certificate renewal request.
c) Generate a certificate request
d) Add the certificate for a new root certification authority (CA).
08. You need to resolve the email delivery delay issue. What should you do?
a) From the Security & Compliance admin center, modify the safe attachments policy
b) From the Security & Compliance admin center, create a supervision policy
c) From the Security & Compliance admin center, create a supervision policy
d) From the Exchange admin center in Exchange Online, modify the spam filter policy
09. You have a Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 hybrid deployment. You plan to migrate mailboxes from the on-premises Exchange organization to Exchange Online.
You have the appropriate permissions to perform the mailbox migrations. You need to prepare the environment for the planned migration. What should you do?
a) Disable Microsoft Outlook for the web
b) Install the Hybrid Agent
c) Enable the MRSProxy service on an on-premises Exchange server
d) Run Get-MigrationBatch -Identity "MyMigrationBatch"
10. All the users in your company have Microsoft 365 mailboxes. Each user connects to Microsoft Exchange Online and OneDrive for Business from a personal computer that runs Windows 10.
You need to ensure that the users can save attachments to OneDrive for Business only when they connect to their mailbox from Outlook on the web. What should you create?
a) an app protection policy in Microsoft Endpoint Manager
b) a device compliance policy in Microsoft Endpoint Manager
c) an Outlook Web App policy in Exchange Online
d) an Exchange ActiveSync device access rule