01. Which of the following types of bus can connect hard disk drives with the motherboard?
a) The RAM bus
b) The NUMA bus
c) The CPU bus
d) The SATA bus
e) The Auto bus
02. Reverse DNS assigns hostnames to IP addresses. How is the name of the IP address 198.51.100.165 stored on a DNS server?
a) In the PTR record for 126.96.36.199.in-addr.arpa.
b) In the A record for 188.8.131.52.ipv4.arpa.
c) In the ARPA record for 184.108.40.206.rev.
d) In the REV record for arpa.in-addr.198.51.100.165.
e) In the RNAME record for 198-51-100-165.rev.arpa.
03. Where is the operating system of a Raspberry Pi stored?
a) On the master device attached to the Raspberry Pi’s IDE bus.
b) On a read only partition on the Raspberry Pi’s firmware, next to the BIOS.
c) On a removable SD card which is put into the Raspberry Pi
d) On a Linux extension module connected to the Raspberry Pi’s GPIO pins.
e) On rewritable flash storage which is built into the Raspberry Pi.
04. Which of the following are typical services offered by public cloud providers?
(Choose three correct answers.)
a) Graphics as a Service (GaaS)
b) Software as a Service (SaaS)
c) Internet as a Service(IaaS)
d) Platform as a Service(PaaS)
e) Infrastructure as a Service(IaaS)
05. What is a Linux distribution?
a) The Linux file system as seen from the root account after mounting all file systems.
b) A bundling of the Linux kernel, system utilities and other software.
c) The set of rules which governs the distribution of Linux kernel source code.
d) An operating system based on Linux but incompatible to the regular Linux kernel.
e) A set of changes to Linux which enable Linux to run on another processor architecture.
06. Members of a team already have experience using Red Hat Enterprise Linux. For a small hobby project, the team wants to set up a Linux server without paying for a subscription.
Which of the following Linux distributions allows the team members to apply as much of their Red Hat Enterprise Linux knowledge as possible?
a) Ubuntu Linux LTS
e) Debian GNU/Linux
07. Which permissions are set on a regular file once the permissions have been modified with the command chmod 654 file.txt?
08. A user is currently in the directory /home/user/Downloads/ and runs the command ls ../Documents/ Assuming it exists, which directoryâ€™s content is displayed?
09. Why are web browser cookies considered dangerous?
a) Cookies support identification and tracking of users.
b) Cookies are always public and accessible to anyone on the internet.
c) Cookies consume significant amounts of storage and can exhaust disk space.
d) Cookies store critical data which is lost when a cookie is deleted.
e) Cookies can contain and execute viruses and malware.
10. Which of the following commands can be used to resolve a DNS name to an IP address?