The purpose of this Sample Question Set is to provide you with information about the LPI Linux Engineer - 202 exam. These sample questions will make you very familiar with both the type and the difficulty level of the questions on the 202-450 certification test. To get familiar with real exam environment, we suggest you try our Sample LPI LPIC-2 Certification Practice Exam. This sample practice exam gives you the feeling of reality and is a clue to the questions asked in the actual LPIC-2 Linux Engineer certification exam.
These sample questions are simple and basic questions that represent likeness to the real LPI 202-450 exam questions. To assess your readiness and performance with real time scenario based questions, we suggest you prepare with our Premium LPI LPIC-2 Certification Practice Exam. When you solve real time scenario based questions practically, you come across many difficulties that give you an opportunity to improve.
LPI 202-450 Sample Questions:
01. Which of the following describes a fundamental difference between named-compilezone and named-checkzone?
a) named-checkzone and named-compilezone do the same thing.
b) named-checkzone checks a zone for syntax errors; named-compilezone checks a zone for syntax errors and sends output to a file.
c) named-checkzone performs syntax checking, while named-compilezone converts the zone to a different format.
d) named-checkzone performs syntax checking, while named-compilezone prepares the zone for usage with BIND.
02. Which of the following configuration lines sets the domain suffix search order to example.com followed by example.org within a DHCP configuration?
a) open domain-search "example.com", "example.org";
b) option domain-search "example.com, example.org";
c) option domain-search "example.com", "example.org";
d) option domain-suffix "example.com", "example.org";
03. When creating a zone file, a record contains the following: www IN A 192.168.1.1. To what does the IN refer in the record?
d) IN Priority
04. Which Sieve action retains the message in the mailbox?
05. On which ports does DHCP traffic communicate?
a) 50 and 51
b) 143 and 144
c) 530 and 531
d) 67 and 68
06. Which configuration option for Apache changes how the version information is returned by the server for server-generated documents?
07. Which of the following best describes the difference between the DROP and REJECT targets in iptables?
a) Both DROP and REJECT do the same thing.
b) DROP silently discards packets, while REJECT sends back an ICMP acknowledgement.
c) REJECT silently discards packets, while DROP sends back an ICMP acknowledgement.
d) DROP sends back a direct message, and REJECT sends a redirect.
08. Which directive within a BIND configuration specifies the addresses or networks that are allowed to query the nameserver?
09. Within which log file does Apache record requests to the server?
10. Which of the following commands enables forwarding such as would be used for NAT?
a) echo "1" > /proc/sys/net/ipv4/nat
b) echo "1" > /proc/sys/net/ipv4/ip_forward
c) iptables --enable-forwarding
d) ip-forward --enable
Note: For any error in LPIC-2 Linux Engineer (202-450) certification exam sample questions, please update us by writing an email on firstname.lastname@example.org.