01. Why would the KDEB_INTERFACELIST variable be set in the Tivoli Enterprise Monitoring Server configuration file?
a) to define the OMNIbus EIF probe IP address
b) to prevent topology updates due to IP address changes
c) to configure the IP address of the Tivoli Enterprise Portal Server
d) to specify the IP address for machines with multiple network adapters
02. How can situation events be forwarded to an Event Management System?
a) add entries for the situation in the tecserver.txt configuration file
b) create a reflex action in the Managed System Status workspace
c) select an Event Integration Facility receiver in the situation definition
d) create a mapping definition for the situation in the Manage Tivoli Enterprise Monitoring Services GUI
03. When configuring the Warehouse Proxy Agent, which parameter controls whether partitioning is enabled or not?
04. A customer has a large installed base of AIX servers. Given the need for a comprehensive view of their AIX deployment, which two agents should be considered for deployment?
a) UNIX agent
b) HMC Base agent
c) AIX Automation agent
d) LPAR Advanced agent
e) AIX Management agent
05. What does the tacmd listsdastatus command display?
a) the self-describing application support installation records
b) the self-describing installation configurations for all monitoring servers
c) the self-describing installation configurations for the hub monitoring server
d) the self-describing enablement and suspend status for all monitoring servers
06. Using queries, what is the most efficient way to create a workspace with multiple data views?
a) Never have more than one query per view.
b) Use a single a query that returns all of the attributes in all of the views.
c) Name the queries sequentially to cause them to be submitted sequentially.
d) Assign unique queries to each view to keep the queries as small as possible.
07. A Tivoli Administrator creates a backup of the Hub Tivoli Enterprise Management Server by skipping the initial preparatory steps and only copying $ITMHOME to a backup directory. What risk has the administrator taken with this abbreviated backup strategy?
a) The backup may not be useable for restoration.
b) The backup will take up significantly more space.
c) The backup will take significantly longer to complete.
d) The backup will contain operating system libraries that do not need to be backed up.
08. Which statement is true when configuring the Hub Tivoli Enterprise Monitoring Server (TEMS) to send events to IBM Tivoli Netcool/OMNIbus?
a) Only one destination event host and port can be configured in the GUI.
b) Multiple destination event hosts and ports can be configured in the GUI.
c) Event destination hosts and ports can only be configured with command line utilities.
d) The destination event host can be configured in the GUI but the port must be configured with the command tacmd.
09. It has been determined that a key business application running on AIX requires monitoring, but there is no IBM Tivoli Monitoring (ITM) V6.3 agent designed for that specific application. Which three options may be available to monitor this application using ITM?
a) build a custom agent with Agent Builder
b) build a custom agent using the ITM Open Source toolkit
c) build a custom agent with Agent Management Service toolkit
d) monitor key performance indicators and processes using an OS agent
e) monitor the application's log files for key messages with the Log File agent
f) configure the business application to send events directly to the Tivoli Data Warehouse
10. What are two ways to override the thresholds for situations in IBM Tivoli Monitoring V6.3?
b) with a schedule
c) a special script is needed
d) stop the target agent, make changes, and restart
e) stop the Tivoli Enterprise Portal Server (TEPS), make changes, and restart the TEPS