01. A system administrator discovers that the wsadmin output for the command AdminAppp.view('MyApp')includes several accented characters that do not display properly. The system administrator realizes that these are Unicode characters.
Which argument list should the administrator use to properly display the output from wsadmin?
a) wsadmin -c "print AdminApp.view('MyApp')"
b) wsadmin -lang ANSI -c AdminApp.view('MyApp')
c) wsadmin -c AdminApp.view('MyApp') >! SystemOut
d) wsadmin -javaoption -Dprofile.encoding=Cp104 -c AdminApp.view('MyApp')
02. How can a system administrator secure a WebSphere Application Server environment to ensure that an application code will not be allowed to access any files in the server’s file system?
a) Configure the CSIv2 outbound communications under RMI/IIOP security.
b) Configure the file-based repository and create the fileRegistry.xml file.
c) Enable Java 2 security and configure the app.policy and was.policy files.
d) Use the AdminTask deleteAuthorizationGroup to remove application access.
03. While coordinating a flexible management topology, the job manager can send commands to which components?
a) Application server and name server.
b) On demand router and load balancer.
c) Deployment manager and admin agent.
d) Node agent and web administration server
04. A system administrator observed a decreased performance of a web application. During investigation, the system administrator found that there were frequent garbage collections. A WebSphere Application Server is running on 32-bit platform with 8GB of memory, and with default settings for the JVM.
What does the administrator need to change to improve performance?
a) Change the garbage collection policy to "balanced".
b) Increase the JVM maximum and the initial heap size.
c) Increase the JVM maximum heap size and use the "balanced" garbage collection policy.
d) Update the operating system parameters to make more memory available for the JVM.
05. The service integration message store tries to persist a message in the messaging engine file store and finds that it is full, it logs an error. A system administrator is required to examine the contents of the file store.
In which log does the administrator examine the contents of the file store?
06. An application developer needs to make a call to secured EJB in a remote cell from an unsecured application. A specific application ID myapp is needed to access the remote EJB. The application developer's cell and the remote cell where the EJB is deployed are in the same security realm.
How can the system administrator secure the RMI/IIOP communication within global security? Modify CSIv2:
a) inbound communication settings and select Identity assertion and specify a server trusted identity.
b) inbound communication settings and select Identity assertion and specify an alternative trusted identity and password for myapp.
c) outbound communication settings and select Identity assertion and specify a server trusted identity.
d) outbound communication settings and select Identity assertion and specify an alternative trusted identity and password for myapp.
07. Within a WebSphere Application Server Network Deployment cell, a system administrator needs to write a script to determine if a particular server is stopped. It is important that the wsadminscript explicitly return a status of stoppedas opposed to just failing.
What wsadminobject should the administrator use to write this script?
08. A system administrator needs to view the list of certificates for unmanaged web server located on a remote system. How should the administrator do this?
a) View the plugin-cfg.xml
b) Look at the SSL configuration in the httpd.conf
c) Use iKeyman to view the keyring.
d) Use the administrative console to check the content of the cell default keystore.
09. Which of the following comprises an initial Liberty profile server process?
a) A single JVM, the Liberty kernel, and feature manager.
b) A single JVM, and OSGI framework and an object request broker.
c) an OSGI framework, a web container and an EJB container.
d) AN administrative agent, the Liberty kernel and shared libraries.
10. A system administrator returns to the Integrated Solutions Console (ISC) after stepping away from the computer for twenty minutes. The administrator discovers that the console session is still active.
How can the administrator modify the console session expiration?
a) Add the user ID to the iscadmins role.
b) Modify the invalidationTimeout tuning parameter.
c) Modify the browser settings to use session cookies.
d) Disable single sign-on interoperability mode for the LTPA token.