Use this quick start guide to collect all the information about IBM Security Guardium Administration (C2150-606) Certification exam. This study guide provides a list of objectives and resources that will help you prepare for items on the C2150-606 IBM Security Guardium V10.0 Administration exam. The Sample Questions will help you identify the type and difficulty level of the questions and the Practice Exams will make you familiar with the format and environment of an exam. You should refer this guide carefully before attempting your actual IBM Security Guardium Administration certification exam.
The IBM Security Guardium Administration certification is mainly targeted to those candidates who want to build their career in IBM Security domain. The IBM Certified Administrator - Security Guardium V10.0 exam verifies that the candidate possesses the fundamental knowledge and proven skills in the area of IBM Security Guardium Administration.
IBM Security Guardium Administration Exam Summary:
|Exam Name||IBM Certified Administrator - Security Guardium V10.0|
|Exam Price||$200 (USD)|
|Number of Questions||55|
|Books / Training||C2150-606: Software Support Handbook|
|Schedule Exam||Pearson VUE|
|Sample Questions||IBM Security Guardium Administration Sample Questions|
|Practice Exam||IBM C2150-606 Certification Practice Exam|
IBM C2150-606 Exam Syllabus Topics:
|Product features and capabilities||
- Understand high-level components of a Guardium solution.
- Describe the features and capabilities of Data Activity Monitoring (DAM) and File Activity Monitoring (FAM).
- Describe the features and capabilities of Classification, Entitlement, and Vulnerability Assessment.
- Use data level access control features (SGATE and Redaction).
- Describe features and capabilities of available agents and modules (GIM, S-TAP, CAS, etc).
|Planning, sizing and capacity||
- Identify the main factors that affect the volume of data managed by Guardium including backups and archives.
- Plan appliance location architecture.
- Understand properties of the systems to be monitored such as operating systems, databases, type of data and volume and their effects.
- Plan strategy for high availability.
- Calculate the number and type of appliances required based on Processor Value Unit (PVU) load.
- Identify the system requirements of Guardium appliances.
|Installation and configuration||
- Locate and download appropriate Guardium appliance and agent installers.
- Build new collectors and aggregators.
- Perform initial appliance setup and configuration.
- Configure appliance data management processes and schedules.
- Configure the appliance for interfacing with standard systems (mail, SNMP, LDAP, SIEM).
- Manage the access of Guardium users.
- Install Guardium Installation Manager (GIM) and upgrade agents and modules with GIM.
- Install software tap (S-TAP) from command line.
- Demonstrate detailed understanding of agent configuration and inspection engine parameters.
|Data monitoring, policy rules and reporting||
- Perform a Vulnerability Assessment test.
- Differentiate the effects of policy rules and associated actions.
- Define and use monitoring features such as queries, reports, audit processes, and alerts.
- Use Enterprise Search.
|Self-monitoring and performance||
- Use Guardium self-monitoring reports and alerts.
- Analyze and act upon errors or exceptions.
- Identify and resolve appliance performance issues.
- Optimize internal database tables to maintain performance.
- Monitor and report on Guardium user activity.
- Maintain a managed environment.
|Maintenance and support||
- Use available IBM troubleshooting resources and services, for example, Knowledge Center, technotes and IBM Support.
- Plan and install appliance patches and agent upgrades.
- Collect diagnostic information and troubleshoot problems.
- Use common Command Line Interface (CLI) and GrdAPI commands including support commands.
- Restore data and configuration from backups and archives.
To ensure success in IBM Security Guardium Administration certification exam, we recommend authorized training course, practice test and hands-on experience to prepare for IBM Security Guardium V10.0 Administration (C2150-606) exam.