01. Which two features does the hardware appliance provide by default?
a) DVD drive
b) Built-in UPS
c) 6 network interfaces
d) On-board Hardware Cryptographic Accelerator
e) Dedicated CPU, disk and memory resources for IBM Security Access Manager
02. The IBM Security Access Manager V9.0 high-volume database stores data for which component?
b) Runtime Server
c) Advanced Access Control
d) Distributed Session Cache
03. A part of installing a fixpack a deployment professional wants to back up the appliance configuration. How is this done?
a) Click on the Create Backup link of the active partition
b) Install the fixpack. The installation will copy the configuration and install the fixpack to the inactive partition, set it active and restart.
c) Create a new snapshot, download the snapshot to the deployment professional's workstation, install the fixpack.
d) Select the active partition, select the Backup option form the Edit menu
04. During installation WebSEAL provides a default certificate key database that is used to authenticate both clients and junctioned servers.
Which stanza entry of the WebSEAL configuration file points to the default certificate key database (i.e. kdb file)?
05. Which hardware component is included in an IBM Security Access Manager V9.0 hardware appliance?
b) IPMI port
c) InfiniBand port
d) LCD Panel
06. What are two key benefits of deploying IBM Security Access Manager V9.0?
a) Session Management Server module
b) Enhances user life-cycle management
c) Enhanced Session Recording features
d) Federated Single Sign On capabilities
e) Secure user access to web and mobile applications
07. A deployment professional creates a support file on an IBM Security Access Manager V9.0 appliance. What is the purpose?
a) For backup and recovery
b) To re-image the appliance
c) To help troubleshoot problems with the appliance
d) To capture a snapshot of the appliance configuration
08. How should the disk space occupied by the several large support files be reduced?
a) Configure automatic roll over of support files using the LMI
b) Download the support files and delete them from the appliance
c) Download the support files which will also delete them from the appliance
d) Configure support file retention policy using the LMI to restrict, such that files older than a certain date are purged
09. The deployed IBM Security Access Manager (ISAM) V9.0 solution in a company already contains a federated LDAP server.
However, the dynamic group support is disabled. A deployment professional is required to change the existing federated LDAP server configuration to support the dynamic groups.
How should the deployment professional do this?
a) Manually modify the ldap.conf file and add 'dynamic-groups-enabled=yes'
b) Re-federate the LDAP server with dynamic group support enabled
c) Manually modify the activedir.conf file and add 'dynamic-groups-enabled=yes'
d) Edit the federated directory configuration using LMI method and select the checkbox "Enable dynamic group"
10. A company is upgrading its existing IBM Security Access Manager (ISAM) environment to ISAM 9.0. Based on the requirements for the upgrade, activation keys have been procured for different ISAM modules.
Which two features require an activation key?
a) REST APIs
b) Web Reverse Proxy
c) Authorization Server
d) Local Management Interface
e) Distributed Session Cache