Use this quick start guide to collect all the information about IBM Operational Decision Manager Advanced Application Development (C9550-413) Certification exam. This study guide provides a list of objectives and resources that will help you prepare for items on the C9550-413 IBM Operational Decision Manager Advanced V8.7 Application Development exam. The Sample Questions will help you identify the type and difficulty level of the questions and the Practice Exams will make you familiar with the format and environment of an exam. You should refer this guide carefully before attempting your actual IBM Operational Decision Manager Advanced Application Development certification exam.
The IBM Operational Decision Manager Advanced Application Development certification is mainly targeted to those candidates who want to build their career in IBM Cloud - Digital Business Automation domain. The IBM Certified Application Developer - Operational Decision Manager Advanced V8.7 exam verifies that the candidate possesses the fundamental knowledge and proven skills in the area of IBM Operational Decision Manager Advanced Application Development.
IBM Operational Decision Manager Advanced Application Development Exam Summary:
|Exam Name||IBM Certified Application Developer - Operational Decision Manager Advanced V8.7|
|Exam Price||$200 (USD)|
|Number of Questions||68|
|Books / Training||Developing Rule Solutions in IBM Operational Decision Manager V8.7|
|Schedule Exam||Pearson VUE|
|Sample Questions||IBM Operational Decision Manager Advanced Application Development Sample Questions|
|Practice Exam||IBM C9550-413 Certification Practice Exam|
IBM C9550-413 Exam Syllabus Topics:
|Business Rules Applications: Rule Analysis, Design and Development||
- Analyze rule requirements.
- Design and create classic and decision service rule projects.
- Design and implement an Execution Object Model (XOM) and Business Object Model (BOM).
- Design and construct variables (i.e., rule variable, ruleset variable and ruleset parameter).
- Organize rule packages and develop rule flows.
- Author rule artifacts (e.g., action rules, decision tables, decision trees, action rule templates and decision table templates).
|Business Rules Applications: Rule Validation||
- Interpret analysis of rule artifacts for consistency and completeness.
- Perform rule artifact testing with DVS scenarios.
- Configure the testing functionality in the Business console.
- Configure simulation functionality in the Business console for metrics, key performance indicators (KPIs), data, report formats, simulations.
- Troubleshoot and debug rule execution logic.
|Business Rules Applications: Rule Deployment and Governance||
- Configure deployment configurations and RuleApp definitions.
- Configure the deployment of a Managed Java XOM.
- Configure role-based permissions in the Enterprise console.
- Merge branches in Enterprise Console.
- Synchronize rules with Rule Designer, Decision Center, Rule Solutions for Office (RSO), and Source Code Control (SCC).
- Manage and monitor RuleApps in the Rule Execution Server console.
- Automate the build and deployment of RuleApps and Managed Java XOMs.
|Business Rules Applications: Rule Execution and Application Integration||
- Identify and explain the appropriate rule execution invocation options (e.g., rule session API client applications, transparent decision services, REST APIs).
- Develop rule session API client applications (e.g., standalone Java SE, RES Java SE, RES Java EE).
- Configure the Decision Warehouse monitoring and filter options.
- Troubleshoot and debug the Rule Execution Server environment.
|Business Rules Applications: Rule Application Performance Tuning||
- Select appropriate rule execution mode (e.g., algorithm, exit criteria).
- Tune Rule Execution Server performance.
- Tune Decision Center performance.
- Explain the capabilities of decision engine and classic engine.
|Business Rules Applications: Customization of Business User Experience||
- Construct rule authoring customizations (e.g., dynamic domains, value editors).
- Implement a rule model extension.
- Create custom DVS scenario providers.
- Perform customization of Decision Center GUI.
- Perform customization of Decision Center rule life-cycle.
- Construct custom rule reports.
- Explain Business Rules Embedded.
|Insights Applications: Solution Design and Development||
- Create solution projects.
- Define a business model and import events and entities.
- Define aggregates.
- Design and configure rule, Java and predictive scoring agent projects.
- Author action rules in rule agents.
- Develop Java artifacts in Java agents.
- Develop predictive scoring agent classes.
- Develop solution extensions (i.e., data providers, entity initialization extensions).
- Analyze the significance of modifying the event time horizon.
|Insights Applications: Solution Deployment and Testing||
- Manage solution versioning and packaging.
- Export and deploy solutions.
- Create test clients and use REST and Gateway APIs.
- Record events and inspect events with Insight Inspector.
|Insights Applications: Solution Connectivity and Application Integration||
- Design and create the inbound connectivity for a solution.
- Design and create the outbound connectivity for a solution.
- Export and deploy connectivity solutions.
|Insights Applications: Solution Performance, Tuning and Availability||
- Tune Insight Server performance.
- Troubleshoot and monitor Insight Server.
- Restore data after system shut down.
To ensure success in IBM Operational Decision Manager Advanced Application Development certification exam, we recommend authorized training course, practice test and hands-on experience to prepare for IBM Operational Decision Manager Advanced V8.7 Application Development (C9550-413) exam.