The purpose of this Sample Question Set is to provide you with information about the IBM InfoSphere DataStage v11.3 exam. These sample questions will make you very familiar with both the type and the difficulty level of the questions on the C2090-424 certification test. To get familiar with real exam environment, we suggest you try our Sample IBM InfoSphere DataStage Certification Practice Exam. This sample practice exam gives you the feeling of reality and is a clue to the questions asked in the actual IBM Certified Solution Developer - InfoSphere DataStage v11.3 certification exam.
These sample questions are simple and basic questions that represent likeness to the real IBM C2090-424 exam questions. To assess your readiness and performance with real time scenario based questions, we suggest you prepare with our Premium IBM InfoSphere DataStage Certification Practice Exam. When you solve real time scenario based questions practically, you come across many difficulties that give you an opportunity to improve.
IBM C2090-424 Sample Questions:
01. How do you create a shared table definition from the DataStage client?
a) Use the save button on the columns tab of the stage editor
b) Use the shared table creation wizard from the repository window
c) Do nothing. They are created automatically when table definitions are imported
d) It cannot be done within the DataStage client. Use the InfoSphere Metadata Asset Manager (IMAM) utility instead.
02. Which statement about restartable sequence jobs is TRUE?
a) If a restartable sequence aborts, it can be restarted from Director.
b) Choosing "Reset job" from Director will start the job where it left off.
c) Checkpoints are always added to every eligible Job Activity stage in the sequence.
d) There is no way to force a Job Activity stage to return if the sequence got beyond it.
03. You want to retain the record with the largest value in the TotalAmount column for each CustID and ProductType using a Remove Duplicates stage. How can this be accomplished?
a) Hash partition onTotalAmount. Sort on CustID, ProductType and TotalAmount
b) Hash partition on ProductType. Sort on CustID, ProductType and TotalAmount
c) Hash partition on CustID and ProductType. Sort on CustID, ProductType and TotalAmount
d) Hash partition on CustID, ProductType and TotalAmount. Sort on CustID, ProductType and TotalAmount
04. Record Count property is set to zero in Connector stage. How many rows are written out?
a) All Rows
b) One Row
c) Zero Rows
d) 2000 Rows
05. Which is NOT a valid native operator for OSH?
06. A Parameter Set is a named object that can contain which of the following?
a) Multiple parameters and only one value file
b) Only one parameter and only one value file
c) Multiple parameters and multiple value files
d) Only one parameter and multiple value files
07. What COBOL data type is defined by Decimal data within the Complex Flat File stage?
08. For very large records, you may need to set the following environment variable with an appropriate value in order to allow the job to run successfully:
09. In order to use Cognos TM1 Connector, which statement is TRUE?
a) Installing the Cognos TM1 API component alone is sufficient.
b) Import the IBM Cognos TM1 certificate and create a property file that stores truststore password
c) Install the Cognos TM1 API component and create a property file that stores truststore password
d) Install the Cognos TM1 API component and import the IBM Cognos TM1 certificate and create a property file that stores truststore password
10. To run multiple copies of the same job within Director, which of the following must be supplied?
a) Job name
b) Invocation ID
c) Parameter values
d) Username and password
Note: For any error in IBM Certified Solution Developer - InfoSphere DataStage v11.3 (C2090-424) certification exam sample questions, please update us by writing an email on firstname.lastname@example.org.