01. An analyst is investigating a series of robberies and has a chart containing historical data about the robberies. The chart contains entities and links representing the relationship between robbery instances and the suspects.
The analyst adds a suspect entity and encounters an alert while entering the Identity. What does this alert represent?
a) The Identity triggers a warning which may be ignored.
b) The Label and Identity for the suspect entity being created do not match.
c) The Identity of the suspect being created is the same as another suspect in the chart.
d) The Attributes of the suspect entity being created are the same as another suspect in the chart.
02. Once Analyst's Notebook has identified possible matching entities, how are duplicates removed?
a) Select each of the matching entities and click the Merge button.
b) Select the matching entities and press Ctrl+D simultaneously
c) Select each of the matching entities and click the Link button.
d) Manually change the identity of one entity to match the other entity
03. What entity representation is depicted in the graphic?
b) Text Block
c) Theme Line
d) Event Frame
04. After using the Find Matching Entities tool, an analyst merges three entities that have been concluded to be the same. Which statement is correct about the now merged entities?
a) Links from each entity will be detailed on cards on the target entity.
b) The target entity on the chart contains a card for each merged entity.
c) The resulting Label will be that of the target entity selected first during the merge.
d) The resulting Identity depends on the Identity merge and paste rules that are specified in the Behavior page of the Chart Properties window.
05. Which of the following statements about identity is true?
a) It is available in entities and links.
b) It is case-sensitive, but not character-sensitive.
c) It allows for easy duplication of entities and links.
d) It determines merging when copying from chart to chart.
06. A crime analyst would like to use the Social Network Analysis centrality measure that finds the entities that may have strong influence in the network due to their direct links to other highly active or well connected entities. Which centrality measure should the analyst select?
07. What is the quickest way to distribute a chart electronically in its original (.anb) format from within the application?
a) Send by Email
b) Send as PDF
c) Mail my Chart
d) Export as PDF
08. An analyst is tasked with creating custom entity types for the organization. The analyst is creating a Parolee entity.
In order to separate an inmate from a parolee when using Smart Matching with the search area based on semantic type, the proper placement of this semantic type in the semantic tree needs to be used. What is the proper placement?
a) Place in Offender
b) Place in Person Alias
c) Place as a child of Offender
d) Place as a sibling of Offender
09. The data set being imported contains a column of Social Security numbers preceded by a 4 digit prefix and a 5 digit suffix. For the purpose of the chart being created, the prefix and suffix need to be removed from all entries prior to import. Which of the following is the MOST efficient Column Action to accomplish this task?
a) Remove Prefix
b) Trim Characters
c) Remove Characters
d) Extract Portion of Text
10. A manager has provided a file to an analyst containing cellular phone data including dates, times, call duration, and phone numbers. The manager has asked that the dates be formatted to match the screen shot.
Which format will meet the manager's request?
a) M/d/yy H:mm:ss
b) M/d/yyyy H:mm:ss
c) M/dd/yyyy H:mm:ss
d) MM/d/yyyy H:mm:ss tt