01. How can an organization achieve scale of DevOps adoption across an enterprise with projects and teams with diverse technologies?
a) Forming one single team delivering all projects for the enterprise.
b) Outsourcing a small project to a vendor that has expertise in DevOps.
c) Using a single set of platform services across all enterprise projects.
d) Standardization of processes and an integrated toolset across the enterprise.
02. What are three characteristics of a cloud native application?
e) tightly coupled
f) loosely coupled
03. Which cloud computing scenario would benefit from the inclusion of orchestration?
a) A customer has a need to adopt lean principles in their development processes.
b) A customer has a predominantly analytics-based workload that requires access to on-premises data.
c) A customer needs to ensure that their service management systems are integrated into every deployment.
d) A customer has a large on-premises virtualization deployment that they need to shift to a cloud service provider.
04. The Director of Development wants his developers to have complete control and flexibility of the application stack used to deliver their applications. Which deployment model should a solution advisor recommend?
05. Which two functions are the responsibility of the Software Defined Storage control plane?
e) RAID protection
06. Which statement is true about software defined environments?
a) Software defined networking provides better performance than traditional networks.
b) Software defined compute understands the requirements of workloads, so that it can be mapped to the hardware resources.
c) Software defined compute takes a bottom-up approach from stack perspective to build and configure the infrastructure elements of the solution.
d) Software defined networking typically involves moving networking applications to virtual machines or containers that run on commodity hardware.
07. What does IBM API Management provide?
a) out of the box APIs to a number of SaaS applications
b) a configuration, not coding approach to cloud transformation
c) self-service API portal for internal and external developers
d) secure API connectivity between on premises and cloud applications
08. Which two IBM Spectrum Storage family offerings provide Software Defined Storage (SDS) control plane capability?
a) IBM Spectrum Scale
b) IBM Spectrum Protect
c) IBM Spectrum Control
d) IBM Spectrum Accelerate
e) IBM Spectrum Virtualize
09. An important component in a video streaming solution is a content delivery network (CDN). What does a CDN do?
a) Transcode and manage video data.
b) Ensure end-to-end security of the video stream.
c) Convert and scale content to match the viewing device.
d) Serve content to end-users with high availability and high performance
10. Which statement is true regarding a hybrid cloud?
a) It is owned and operated for use by a single company that controls the virtualized resources and automated services.
b) It is provided by a distributed set of machines that are running at different locations while still connected to a single network.
c) Hybrid cloud service providers own and operate the infrastructure at their data center and usually offer access only via the Internet.
d) It is composed of two or more clouds that remain distinct entities but are bound together and offer the benefits of multiple deployment models.