Use this quick start guide to collect all the information about IBM Control Desk Fundamentals (C9560-680) Certification exam. This study guide provides a list of objectives and resources that will help you prepare for items on the C9560-680 IBM Control Desk V7.6 Fundamentals exam. The Sample Questions will help you identify the type and difficulty level of the questions and the Practice Exams will make you familiar with the format and environment of an exam. You should refer this guide carefully before attempting your actual IBM Control Desk Fundamentals certification exam.
The IBM Control Desk Fundamentals certification is mainly targeted to those candidates who want to build their career in IBM Cloud - Cloud Integration - Dev Ops domain. The IBM Certified Associate - IBM Control Desk v7.6 exam verifies that the candidate possesses the fundamental knowledge and proven skills in the area of IBM Control Desk Fundamentals.
IBM Control Desk Fundamentals Exam Summary:
|Exam Name||IBM Certified Associate - IBM Control Desk v7.6|
|Exam Price||$200 (USD)|
|Number of Questions||63|
|Passing Score||44 / 63|
|Books / Training||IBM Control Desk|
|Schedule Exam||Pearson VUE|
|Sample Questions||IBM Control Desk Fundamentals Sample Questions|
|Practice Exam||IBM C9560-680 Certification Practice Exam|
IBM C9560-680 Exam Syllabus Topics:
|IBM Control Desk Concepts||
- Explain Service Management Concepts and their interdependencies.
- Explain the processes and capabilities of Service Desk and Self Service.
- Explain the processes and capabilities of Service Catalog and Self Service.
- Explain the capabilities of Configuration Management, Change Management and Release Management.
- Explain the capabilities of IT Asset Management (hardware and software).
|General Installation and Deployment IBM Control Desk.||
- Describe the various offering types (IBM Control Desk, IBM Control Desk Internal Service Provider, IBM Control Desk External Service Provider).
- Describe the various deployment options (On Cloud/SaaS, On Premises).
- Understand the installation process and steps.
- Explain the general architecture of IBM Control Desk on the different deployment options.
- Explain the methods and tools that support external integration ( ITIC, Integration Framework, IBM Security Directory Integrator (previously TDI), etc).
|Configure IBM Control Desk||
- Explain the security options including people and users for IBM Control Desk.
- Perform the initial configuration which includes IT foundation data (organization, sites, etc.)
- Understand report administration, security and reporting capabilities.
- Explain the IBM Control Desk options for logging (serviceability logging).
- Summarize the system configuration options (system properties, cron tasks, etc).
- Explain how workflows and escalations can be configured.
- Perform UI changes and database configuration modifications.
|Usage of IBM Control Desk.||
- Demonstrate knowledge of basic navigation and UI usage.
- Perform Service Desk Management.
- Demonstrate knowledge of managing IT hardware and software assets.
- Demonstrate knowledge of Configuration Management, Change Management and Release Management.
- Perform troubleshooting and problem determination on IBM Control Desk.
- Create ad-hoc reports and run system reports.
To ensure success in IBM Control Desk Fundamentals certification exam, we recommend authorized training course, practice test and hands-on experience to prepare for IBM Control Desk V7.6 Fundamentals (C9560-680) exam.