01. For which three entity stereotypes must you specify input parameters when modeling in RSA?
02. Which statement describes a compliant approach to modifying an operation in an out-of-the-box (OOTB) façade class?
a) Create a new façade with the same operation and subclass the OOTB class with Replace_Superclass=Yes.
b) Create a new façade with the same operation and subclass the OOTB class with Replace_Superclass=No.
c) Create a new facade and wrap the OOTB operation inside your custom operation.
d) Create a new operation in the OOTB facade and wrap the OOTB operation.
03. You modeled and implemented a process class called MyProcess. Which two class signatures will you see in the class hierarchy?
a) curam.impl.MyProcess implements curam.intf.MyProcess
b) curam.impl.MyProcess implements curam.base.MyProcess
c) curam.impl.MyProcess extends curam.base.MyProcess
d) curam.base.MyProcess extends curam.intf.MyProcess
e) curam.base.MyProcess implements curam.intf.MyProcess
04. Which of the following represents the correct approach for customizing curam-config.xml compliantly?
a) Create a file ending in -config.xml in the custom folder containing your changes.
b) Create a file ending in config.xml in the custom folder containing your changes.
c) Create a file ending in Config.xml in the custom folder containing your changes.
d) Change curam-config.xml in place.
05. Which two statements about the CONNECT element are true?
a) A CONNECT element inside a FIELD element within a LIST can have a TARGET element as a child element.
b) The CONNECT element can be used to indicate which SERVER_INTERFACE is related to which ACTION_CONTROL.
c) The CONNECT element can have multiple TARGET elements.
d) The CONNECT element is a valid child of the LINK element.
e) The CONNECT element is a valid child of the CONTAINER element.
06. Which statement about handcrafted service layer classes is true?
a) Google Guice dispatches events to listeners.
b) The Persistence Infrastructure (PI) Adapter is used to translate high-level data requests to entity operations.
c) The Entity Interface provides search (readmulti) operations.
d) Entity classes are not modeled, as they are provided by the Entity Interface.
07. Which three tasks are performed when you run a build clean server command?
a) All database tables are dropped and rebuilt.
b) All generated server artifacts are deleted.
c) All code table files are recompiled.
d) All application navigation files are checked and loaded.
e) All client pages that have changed since the last build are regenerated.
f) All generated and handcrafted code is compiled.
08. You created a code table in a file called CT_Location.ctx to allow users to select a location from a drop-down list. CT_Location.ctx has the following initial elements:
<codetable java_identifier="LOCATION" name="Location" >
What property do you need to specify when defining a domain definition, called LOCATION, for the code table?
a) Code_Table_Name = CT_Location.ctx.
b) Code_Table_Name = Location.
c) Code_Table_Root = CODETABLE_CODE.
d) Code_Table_Root = LOCATION.
09. Examine the following UIM extract:
<SERVER_INTERFACE OPERATION="insertItem" CLASS="MaintainItem"
NAME="Action" PHASE="ACTION" />
<SERVER_INTERFACE OPERATION="getItems" CLASS="MaintainItem"
NAME="Display" PHASE="DISPLAY" />
. . .
<INITIAL PROPERTY="first" NAME="Display"
<TARGET PROPERTY="third" NAME="Action" />
. . .
Which two statements about this piece of code are true?
a) The HIDDEN_PROPERTY should have the same name as the TARGET PROPERTY.
b) The INITIAL element must be defined within a CONNECT element inside a FIELD element.
c) A drop-down list containing the values for first and second is displayed.
d) The PROPERTY third must be defined as a list.
e) A SOURCE element could also be added in the same field that contains the INITIAL element.
10. Which statement about tracing in Cúram SPM is true?
a) JUnit is required for server tracing.
b) Client tracing is enabled by setting curam.client.trace to true.
c) SQL statements executed by entity objects can be displayed by setting curam.trace.sql to true.
d) A build must be performed to enable server tracing.