01. What action will prevent the nfsd subsystem from activating at boot time?
a) Update /etc/inetd.conf to remove the call to startsrc for the NFS subsystem group.
b) Change the Action attribute from 'wait' to 'once' for the rcnfs line within the /etc/inittab.
c) Remove the /etc/exports file.
d) Amend the permissions of/etc/rc.tcpip file to remove execution rights.
02. A new security policy dictates that unnecessary default user accounts be removed. Which default user IDs are most eligible for removal?
a) nobody and adm
b) root, sys and system
c) daemon, Ipd, adm and guest
d) nuucp. Ipd, and guest
03. Why would an administrator need to change the type of a volume group (VG) to Scalable?
a) An application requires physical partition sizes larger than 512MB.
b) More than 128 physical volumes need to be added to the volume group.
c) Performance requirements dictate using per VG pbuf pools.
d) More than one log logical volume is neededin the VG.
04. An administrator needs to limit the size of the filesystem cache. Which tuning parameters need to be adjusted?
a) minfree and maxfree
b) minperm and maxperm
c) minfreemem and maxfreemem
d) minpgahead and maxpgahead
e) sb_min and sb_max
05. Which action will temporarily disable remote login access using telnet and ssh for all nonroot accounts?
a) Update /etc/security/passwd and recycle the inetd subsystem.
b) Stop the sshd subsystem.
c) Create a/etc/nologin file.
d) Set the PermitLogins parameter in /etc/ssh/sshd_config and recycle the sshd daemon.
e) Touch the /etc/sshd/nologin file and recycle the sshd daemon.
06. An AIX LPAR has virtual disks presented by a VIO Server and the administrator would like to determine the size of hdisk0. Which command will show this information?
07. Which option will prevent users in the DBA group from logging in using telnet or rlogin?
a) Set the rlogin user attribute to 'false1 for each user in the DBA group.
b) Change the rlogin group attribute to 'false'.
c) Remove the users in the DBA group from the/.rhosts file.
d) Disable the automatic start up of the telnetd daemon.
08. The/usr/sbin/clcmd command is not working as documented in an administrator's reference. How can the administrator determine if the command being run is at the same level as the command being referenced in the documentation?
a) Get the fileset name from Isipp-f, then check the level of the file set with lslpp-1.
b) Use Islpp-wto get the fileset name, then check the level of the file set with lslpp-1.
c) Use lslpp-1 to determine the fileset name and check the level.
d) Use Is-I to determine the last modified date of the command.
09. A customer has purchased two dual-port Fibre Channel and two dual-port Ethernet cards. Which configuration will provide the greatest amount of redundancy for two client partitions?
a) Assign each client one fibre and Ethernet card. Make sure they are cabled to a different network and fibre switches.
b) Assign each client one port on each of the fibre and Ethernet cards. Cable each to a different network or fibre switch.
c) Assign all resources to a VIO server. Create an Etherchannel on thenetwork adapters that connect to different FCoE switches.
d) Create a dual VIO server environment, each with one Ethernet and fibre card. Make sure each card is attached to a different network and fibre switch.
10. Whataction does the following command perform for a new AIX hdisk, hdisk1?
chdev -I hdisk1 -a pv=yes
a) Makes the disk available for use
b) Changes the existing pvid on the disk to Yes'
c) Sets the physical volume identifier
d) Clears volume group locks
e) Resets the volume group descriptor area