01. Which concept refers to a method of penetration testing where the attacker has no knowledge of the system being attacked?
a) black box testing
b) white hat testing
c) intrusion prevention testing
d) source code vulnerability scanning
02. In addition to facilitating the planning and execution of agile projects, team collaboration, dashboards, IBM Rational Team Concert also provides what other advanced DevOps capability?
a) virtual whiteboard
b) automated deployment
c) release orchestration
d) software configuration management
03. What is a key principle of Lean software development?
a) eliminate risk
b) defer commitment
c) conform to the plan
d) optimize the individual
04. A company would like to break down the software delivery process into stages. Each stage is aimed at verifying the quality of new features from a different angle to validate the new functionality and to prevent errors from affecting their users.
What DevOps principle describes breaking the software delivery process in to stages?
a) creating a delivery pipeline
b) implementing shift-left testing
c) developing 12 factor applications
d) implementing test driven development
05. Which component of Docker hub maintains the integrity and verifies the publisher of the Docker images hosted on a public repository?
a) Docker Engine
b) Docker Publisher
c) Docker Content Trust
d) Docker Trusted Registry
06. Which statement best describes the characteristics for a cloud native application?
a) They typically follow a microservice approach, stateless and selfcontained as well as complex.
b) They are usually operationally automated and independent, stateless and self-contained as well as complex.
c) They are usually operationally automated and independent, stateless and self-contained as well as fine-grained.
d) They are usually operationally automated and independent, stateful and dependent upon services as well as fine-grained.
07. DevOps enables which three enterprise capabilities?
a) continuous metering
b) continuous feedback
c) continuous delivery
d) continuous monitoring
e) continuous acknowledgement
f) continuous recovery of applications
08. What are two activities associated with continuous integration?
a) automated builds
b) user acceptance tests
c) full regression tests
d) blue/green deployments
e) build verification tests
09. A company is creating a complex application with several Innovation Edge teams (using continuous delivery) and three Industrialized Core teams operating in an agile manner but with longer release cycles.
They recognize that their delivery model has multi-speed characteristics. What is the main benefit of automated release for multi-speed IT environments?
a) It relieves release managers from the burden of using project plans.
b) It reduces the effort to manage the release of multiple interdependent applications.
c) It reduces reliance on manual processes including scripting.
d) It reduces compilation, build, and build verification test times.
10. What are two key principles of the IBM Cloud Garage Method Think phase?
a) hold playbacks
b) define organizational roles
c) hold daily standup meetings
d) define a minimum viable product
e) work in autonomous co-located squads