01. Maggie wants to display the authenticated user's name on her Web site's welcome page. How can she do this?
b) Display the name using the USER_NAME CGI field.
d) Create computed text on the page that computes to the current user's name.
02. What function does the Formula type field perform?
a) It allows documents to precompute specific values based on user input.
b) It allows @Formula statements to be entered in a document without executing.
c) It allows documents of interest to be served via subscriptions in the Headlines database.
d) It allows multiple values in a field to be validated against a defined @Formula statement.
03. Henry has an executable file stored as a file resource in his database. He wants to make this file available for use via a Web browser, using the URL syntax:http://server/db.nsf/filename?OpenFileResource. What additional things does he need to do?
a) He needs to enable the "Use File Resources on the Web" database property.
b) An executable file cannot be made available to Web browsers as a file resource.
c) He doesn't need to do anything else. The file will be available to users as is.
d) He needs to update the MIME type property in the File Resource properties field to "application/executable."
04. A system administrator needs to give Web users access to databases on DomServer1/Acme. Presently, only Lotus Notes clients are allowed to access the database using TCP/IP. What should the system administrator do?
a) Add HTTP access to the DomServer1/Acme Domino directory.
b) Add HTTP to the list of server tasks in the DomServer1/Acme Notes.ini file.
c) Add Web Service access to the DomServer1/Acme Domino directory.
d) Add Web Service to the list of server tasks in the DomServer1/Acme Notes.ini file.
05. Joe wants to display a company logo in the background of a view in his sales application. How can he do this?
a) Use an Image Resource as the background graphic for the view
b) Use a URL as the background graphic for the view, where the URL points to the logo
c) Display the view in a frameset, and set the background of the view's frame to an Image Resource or URL depicting the logo
d) He can't do this. Views cannot have background graphics.
06. Which one of the following statements about an Authors field is true?
a) Roles can be used. If individual names are used, they must be stored in Canonical format.
b) Groups can be used. If individual names are used, they must be stored in Abbreviated format.
c) Groups and roles can be used. Individual names should be stored in Canonical format if the application will be used in multiple domains.
d) Groups and roles can be used. Individual names should be stored in Canonical format if the application will be used in multiple domains.
07. Cindy locked a design element and left on vacation. The design element has to be changed. Who can change it?
a) Only Cindy
b) Only those with Manager access
c) Anyone with Editor access or higher
d) Anyone with Designer access or higher
08. Erica is writing a formula to determine the number of elements in a list. She wants to ensure that a nonzero positive value is returned, even if the value her @Function is evaluating turns out to be a null string. Which one of the following can she do to accomplish this?
a) Use a default formula of 1
b) Use @Elements and add 1 to the total
c) Use the @Count function instead of @Elements
d) Use @Elements([PosInteger]) to ensure that the desired format is returned
09. Serge wants to store some user preferences in a database so that users can set custom settings and have those settings available the next time they use the database. What kind of special Lotus Notes design element should he use?
a) User form
b) Profile document
c) Settings document
d) Preference form
10. The XML representation of a Domino database, including its design and data, is known as which of the following?
d) Domino XL