01. How can it be enforced that a purchase request must be approved before converting to a purchase order (PO) or contract?
a) PO options from the Site application
b) PO options from the Security application
c) PO options from the Organization application
d) PO options from the Purchase Orders application
02. When the inventory usage record status is changed to COMPLETE the Split Usage Quantity dialog box appears. Which two statements describe why it has appeared?
a) The issue or transfer contains rotating items.
b) The cost must be charged to more than one storeroom.
c) The issue or transfer costs more than the requested bin value.
d) The cost must be charged to more than one general ledger account.
e) The issue or transfer is for more items than exists in the requested bin.
03. The administrator has customized the Work Order Tracking application and has to create some messages that will be raised in the IBM Maximo Asset Management V7.5 user interface. Which application should be used to create the messages?
a) Message Tracking
b) Database Domains
c) Application Designer
d) Conditional User Interface
04. Failure codes are defined at which level?
a) Set Level
b) Site Level
c) System Level
d) Organization Level
05. What is the main purpose of the Frequency tab in the Preventive Maintenance (PM) application?
a) to assign the frequency of PM job plans and schedule different levels of maintenance work at specified intervals
b) to indicate the frequency of the PMs during specified times of the year, including active PM days, weeks, or months
c) to generate a frequency group of PM work orders for an asset or location and organize work orders for inspections and large projects
d) to schedule the frequency for work order generation from PMs in which PMs can be scheduled on a time-based or a meter-based basis
06. A running Maximo Application Server has a current value that is different from a global value for that property because the value is defined differently in what location?
a) maxpropvalue table
b) maxproperties table
c) maximo.properties file
d) mxserver.properties file
07. When specifying data restrictions in the Security Groups application, which statement is correct?
a) on the Data Restrictions tab, select the type of restriction: object and/or attribute
b) in the Object Restriction field, specify the Maximo business object on which to set the restriction
c) an option for the restriction is a Regular Expression where pattern matching for restriction can be specified
d) in the Application Restriction field, specify the application to restrict or check the Select All check box to apply to all applications
08. How are substitution variables used in a communication template?
a) in the CC field to include an e-mail address
b) in the BCC field to include an e-mail address
c) in the Subject field to include corresponding values from the record
d) in the Recipient field to substitute the e-mail address of the person record
09. What are two restrictions related to deleting a work order?
a) It cannot be part of a work order hierarchy.
b) It cannot have a job plan associated with it.
c) It cannot have a location or asset assigned to it.
d) It may not have any actual time or material reported against it.
e) It could not have been created by a preventive maintenance generation.
10. Which field is mandatory when creating a location?
c) GL Account
d) Meter Group