The purpose of this Sample Question Set is to provide you with information about the Dell EMC XtremIO Solutions Specialist for Implementation Engineer exam. These sample questions will make you very familiar with both the type and the difficulty level of the questions on the E20-368 certification test. To get familiar with real exam environment, we suggest you try our Sample Dell EMC XtremIO Solutions Specialist Certification Practice Exam. This sample practice exam gives you the feeling of reality and is a clue to the questions asked in the actual Dell EMC Certified Specialist - Implementation Engineer - XtremIO Solutions (DECS-IE) certification exam.
These sample questions are simple and basic questions that represent likeness to the real Dell EMC E20-368 exam questions. To assess your readiness and performance with real time scenario based questions, we suggest you prepare with our Premium Dell EMC XtremIO Solutions Specialist Certification Practice Exam. When you solve real time scenario based questions practically, you come across many difficulties that give you an opportunity to improve.
Dell EMC E20-368 Sample Questions:
01. Which information is required to register a new iSCSI host to an XtremIO array?
c) IP address
02. When configuring a VMware 5.5 host with only XtremIO arrays, what is the Disk.SchedNumReqOutstanding setting?
03. In XtremIO X1, how long is the historical performance data retained on the XMS?
a) 3 months
b) 2 weeks
c) 1 year
d) 2 years
04. Which type of initiator identifies how RecoverPoint Appliance initiators should be registered with XtremIO?
a) Microsoft Windows
d) IBM AIX
05. When using the XtremIO web interface to map a volume, which step is optional?
a) Select Initiator group
b) Verify results
c) Tag it
d) Assign LUN number
06. A company recently purchased XtremIO for their Oracle environment. What is a best practice when configuring XtremIO for Oracle, from a LUN perspective?
a) Separate LUNs by I/O type
b) Thin provisioning on the hypervisor level
c) Data aligned on 16 kB boundaries
d) LUNs created with 512 byte sectors
07. What effect will a failed XMS have on a customer’s data availability?
a) No effect on production but monitoring is unavailable
b) No effect on operations and configurability
c) Clusters will perform an emergency shutdown
d) Clusters will perform an orderly shutdown
08. On which operating system must the default Logical Block size be set to 512 Bytes when creating a new XtremIO volume?
b) VMware ESXi
09. Where is the Cable Management duct (CMD) installed in a multi X-Brick XtremIO X2?
a) After every even X-Brick
b) After every odd X-Brick
c) Below X1-SC1
d) Above X1-DAE1
10. What are the hardware specifications for an XtremIO X1 40 TB X-Brick Storage Controller?
a) 8 cores, 2.1 GHz CPU, and 256 GB RAM
b) 8 cores, 2.4 GHz CPU, and 256 GB RAM
c) 10 cores, 2.4 GHz CPU, and 512 GB RAM
d) 10 cores, 2.1 GHz CPU, and 512 GB RAM
Note: For any error in Dell EMC Certified Specialist - Implementation Engineer - XtremIO Solutions (DECS-IE) (E20-368) certification exam sample questions, please update us by writing an email on firstname.lastname@example.org.