The purpose of this Sample Question Set is to provide you with information about the Dell EMC XtremIO Solutions and Design Specialist for Technology Architect exam. These sample questions will make you very familiar with both the type and the difficulty level of the questions on the E20-526 certification test. To get familiar with real exam environment, we suggest you try our Sample Dell EMC XtremIO Solutions and Design Specialist Certification Practice Exam. This sample practice exam gives you the feeling of reality and is a clue to the questions asked in the actual Dell EMC Certified Specialist - Technology Architect - XtremIO Solutions certification exam.
These sample questions are simple and basic questions that represent likeness to the real Dell EMC E20-526 exam questions. To assess your readiness and performance with real time scenario based questions, we suggest you prepare with our Premium Dell EMC XtremIO Solutions and Design Specialist Certification Practice Exam. When you solve real time scenario based questions practically, you come across many difficulties that give you an opportunity to improve.
Dell EMC E20-526 Sample Questions:
01. Which level of granularity does XtremIO X2 deduplication run?
a) Variable 8 kB
b) Variable 32 kB
c) Fixed 16 kB
d) Fixed 32 kB
02. A customer needs to replace an SSD in an XtremIO X2 DAE. Upon investigation it is discovered that the DAE has no cover. How many minutes can the DAE stay open before an overheating condition occurs?
03. On which operating systems can the default logical block size for an XtremIO volume be adjusted?
a) HP-UX, AIX, and Solaris
b) VMware, AIX, and HP-UX
c) Linux, Solaris, and HP-UX
d) Linux, Windows, and Solaris
04. What is a benefit of XtremIO data protection?
a) Data duplication
b) Better protection than RAID 6
c) Encryption operation
d) Post-process operations
05. How can REST API commands be run to manage and monitor an XtremIO cluster?
a) From the REST API CLI built into each X-Brick
b) From the REST API GUI built into each X-Brick
c) From a third-party GUI
d) From the REST API tab in the XMS GUI
06. What is the recommended HBA queue depth setting for a VMWare server connected to an XtremIO array with an Emulex HBA?
07. In a fully populated XtremIO X2 DAE, how many additional SSDs will be present as compared to a fully populated XtremIO DAE?
08. Which technology has the highest capacity overhead?
a) RAID 1
b) RAID 5
c) RAID 6
09. How many bits are used in calculating the fingerprint for an 16 kB data block on XtremIO?
10. For Solaris 11.2 hosts running ZFS, what is the recommended change to the physical block size when connecting to an XtremIO cluster running 3.0.0-44 (or later)?
a) Change the LUN physical sector size to 512
b) Change the ZFS logical structure to 256
c) Align the OS LUN physical sector size with the ZFS logical structure
d) Change the ZFS logical structure to 1024
Note: For any error in Dell EMC Certified Specialist - Technology Architect - XtremIO Solutions (E20-526) certification exam sample questions, please update us by writing an email on firstname.lastname@example.org.