Use this quick start guide to collect all the information about Dell EMC VMAX All Flash and VMAX3 Solutions Expert (E20-807) Certification exam. This study guide provides a list of objectives and resources that will help you prepare for items on the E20-807 Dell EMC VMAX All Flash and VMAX3 Solutions Expert exam. The Sample Questions will help you identify the type and difficulty level of the questions and the Practice Exams will make you familiar with the format and environment of an exam. You should refer this guide carefully before attempting your actual Dell EMC DCE certification exam.
The Dell EMC VMAX All Flash and VMAX3 Solutions Expert certification is mainly targeted to those candidates who want to build their career in VMAX domain. The Dell EMC Certified Expert - VMAX All Flash and VMAX3 Solutions exam verifies that the candidate possesses the fundamental knowledge and proven skills in the area of Dell EMC DCE.
Dell EMC VMAX All Flash and VMAX3 Solutions Expert Exam Summary:
|Exam Name||Dell EMC Certified Expert - VMAX All Flash and VMAX3 Solutions|
|Exam Price||$230 (USD)|
|Number of Questions||60|
|Books / Training||
VMAX All Flash and VMAX3 Security Concepts (MR-1WP-VMAXAFSEC)
VMAX All Flash and VMAX3 FAST.X Solutions (MR-1WP-VMAXAFFASTX)
VMAX All Flash and VMAX3 Multi-site SRDF Solutions (MR-1WP-VMAXAFSRDFMULTI)
VMAX All Flash and VMAX3 SRDF Metro Solutions (MR-1WP-VMAXAFSRDFMETRO)
VMAX All Flash and VMAX3 Non-disruptive Migrations (MR-1WP-VMAXAFNDM)
VMAX All Flash and VMAX3 Performance Workshop (MR-1CP-VMAXAF3PW)
|Schedule Exam||Pearson VUE|
|Sample Questions||Dell EMC VMAX All Flash and VMAX3 Solutions Expert Sample Questions|
|Practice Exam||Dell EMC E20-807 Certification Practice Exam|
Dell EMC E20-807 Exam Syllabus Topics:
|VMAX All Flash and VMAX3 Performance||
- Describe the architecture of the VMAX All Flash and VMAX3 arrays from a performance perspective. Identify and explain VMAX All Flash and VMAX3 array configuration best practices for optimal performance.
- Identify performance analysis methodology, relate performance measurements to I/O operations, identify workload characterization, and the implications of Little's Law
- Perform performance-related administration tasks. Monitor the performance of VMAX All Flash/VMAX3 arrays and manage performance reports.
- Performance analysis of frontend directors: Identify relevant metrics and solve performance issues
- Performance analysis of cache and backend directors: Identify relevant metrics, investigate, and resolve performance issues
- Identify and describe TimeFinder SnapVX and SRDF performance considerations
|VMAX All Flash and VMAX3 Security Concepts||
- Describe how exposure to data security vulnerabilities and the prevention of unauthorized change control operations are addressed in VMAX All Flash and VMAX3. In addition, describe how data that resides on the VMAX All Flash and VMAX3 can be secured using Data at Rest Encryption (D@RE) and how this impacts system operations and management.
- Plan, implement, and manage user authentication and role-based permissions for Solutions Enabler and Unisphere for VMAX
- Plan, implement, and manage host-based access controls for VMAX All Flash and VMAX3 arrays
|VMAX All Flash VMAX3 Multi-site SRDF Solutions||
- Provide an overview of multi-site SRDF solutions
- Describe dual personality RDF devices and configure Concurrent and Cascaded SRDF
- Identify and describe the SRDF technologies that support SRDF/Star - SRDF/S consistency, SRDF/A multi-session consistency, and special SDDF and SRDF features
- Describe Concurrent and Cascaded SRDF/Star failure scenarios and manage operations under normal and fault conditions
|VMAX All Flash and VMAX3 SRDF/Metro Solutions||- Describe SRDF/Metro and its benefits||12%|
|VMAX All Flash and VMAX3 FAST.X Solutions||
- Describe the architecture of FAST.X and list the benefits and use cases
- Describe the connectivity and provisioning requirements for external arrays. Verify connectivity and access to external array LUNs.
- Configure and manage eDisks and describe the relationship between eDisks, Disk Group, Data Device, and SRPs
- Explain the considerations for various use cases; for example, XtremIO, CloudArray, Data Migration, etc.
|VMAX All Flash and VMAX3 Non-disruptive Data Migration (NDM)||
- Describe Non-Disruptive Migration from VMAX to a VMAX All Flash Array or a VMAX3 Array
- Perform Non-Disruptive Migration when using Unisphere for VMAX and/or using the SYMCLI
To ensure success in Dell EMC DCE certification exam, we recommend authorized training course, practice test and hands-on experience to prepare for Dell EMC VMAX All Flash and VMAX3 Solutions Expert (E20-807) exam.