Use this quick start guide to collect all the information about Dell EMC Isilon Solutions and Design Specialist (E20-555) Certification exam. This study guide provides a list of objectives and resources that will help you prepare for items on the E20-555 Dell EMC Isilon Solutions and Design Specialist for Technology Architects exam. The Sample Questions will help you identify the type and difficulty level of the questions and the Practice Exams will make you familiar with the format and environment of an exam. You should refer this guide carefully before attempting your actual Dell EMC DCS-TA certification exam.
The Dell EMC Isilon Solutions and Design Specialist certification is mainly targeted to those candidates who want to build their career in Isilon Solutions domain. The Dell EMC Certified Specialist - Technology Architect - Isilon Solutions (DECS-TA) exam verifies that the candidate possesses the fundamental knowledge and proven skills in the area of Dell EMC DECS-TA.
Dell EMC Isilon Solutions and Design Specialist Exam Summary:
|Exam Name||Dell EMC Certified Specialist - Technology Architect - Isilon Solutions (DECS-TA)|
|Exam Price||$230 (USD)|
|Number of Questions||60|
|Books / Training||
Isilon Fundamentals 2019 - ES131STG01028
Isilon Solution Design: Platform Architecture - ES532STG01056
Isilon Solution Design: Data Protection - ES502STG01256
Isilon Solution Design: Networking - ES502STG01279
|Schedule Exam||Pearson VUE|
|Sample Questions||Dell EMC Isilon Solutions and Design Specialist Sample Questions|
|Practice Exam||Dell EMC E20-555 Certification Practice Exam|
Dell EMC E20-555 Exam Syllabus Topics:
- Describe the nature and use of Isilon nodes, components, node pools, and node compatibilities
- Describe the nature and use of latency, sequential versus random access, and endurant cache
- Describe the nature of Isilon networking, Access Zones, and use of SmartConnect
|Isilon Management, Identity Management, and Advanced Applications||
- Describe how to determine when to use SnapshotIQ when snapshots are not recommended
- Describe data requirements regarding SmartPools, File Pools, and CloudPools
- Describe data requirements regarding SyncIQ, SmartQuotas, SmartDedupe, Antivirus, and SmartLock
- Describe the client access, client permissions and client protocol access on the Isilon cluster
- Describe the nature and use of job engines
- Describe the nature and use of RBAC and ZRBAC
- Describe journaling, file striping, data protection, metadata, and caching
- Describe replication and recovery
|Solution Design Process||- Describe the information requirements for designing an Isilon solution, including determining hardware and software capacity, file server consolidation, file size considerations, performance sizing impact, data types, and I/O characteristics||7%|
- Describe how data availability and protection are implemented and measured on an Isilon cluster.
- Describe how disk space is utilized for small and large files and its effects on protection overhead.
- Describe how I/O patterns and latency requirements impact workflows on the Isilon cluster
- Describe the challenges and considerations for configuring backup and archive workflows
|Workload Analysis Tools||
- Describe the cluster monitoring with InsightIQ and isi statistics
- Describe the nature and appropriate use of workflow analysis tools: iostat, iperf, tcpdump, Wireshark, NFSstat
To ensure success in Dell EMC DECS-TA certification exam, we recommend authorized training course, practice test and hands-on experience to prepare for Dell EMC Isilon Solutions and Design Specialist for Technology Architects (E20-555) exam.